Sean Payton taking shots at Hackett and Jets

9 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Denver gave up a lot to get Russell Wilson. Denver then had to trade for Sean Payton, who's there to show Broncos ownership that  Russell Wilson isn't washed. If Russell is still playing bad with Payton then it's a failure for both those investments by the Denver Broncos. 

Hey that’s great, but we were talking mostly about the Jets being all talk in the off-season and flopping during the season. They really don’t have a leg to stand on. They’ve done absolutely nothing yet. I’m trying really hard not to be negative, but with past history I will believe it when I see it. And at this point the Jets have more to prove than the broncos.

Saleh literally has done nothing to prove he knows anything about managing a game or the offensive side of the ball. And he’s decided to sit all the starters. Hey that’s fine, but what if the offense sucks the first 3 weeks? Is that Hacket’s fault then? 

sorry, but I am a pessimist based on 47 years of misery I’ve endured with this franchise. And Saleh has shown me nothing in two years. Hopefully the Jets win despite him. Like with Herm. Payton is a way better coach. Not even close.

• Upvote 1

Man-boobs’ comment about Hard Knocks is ignorant and stupid.

The Jets didn’t want Hard Knocks.  It was imposed on them.

Saleh, for all the doubts I have about him as a HC, has maintained a sort of composure and level-headedness this offseason.

He’s not driving any hype train.

Maybe Woody and the Jets’ social media department are trying to (the ongoing victory laps and sycophantism over Aaron Rodgers are a bit much) but who cares really.

16 minutes ago, BP said:

Hey that’s great, but we were talking mostly about the Jets being all talk in the off-season and flopping during the season. They really don’t have a leg to stand on. They’ve done absolutely nothing yet. I’m trying really hard not to be negative, but with past history I will believe it when I see it. And at this point the Jets have more to prove than the broncos.

Saleh literally has done nothing to prove he knows anything about managing a game or the offensive side of the ball. And he’s decided to sit all the starters. Hey that’s fine, but what if the offense sucks the first 3 weeks? Is that Hacket’s fault then? 

sorry, but I am a pessimist based on 47 years of misery I’ve endured with this franchise. And Saleh has shown me nothing in two years. Hopefully the Jets win despite him. Like with Herm. Payton is a way better coach. Not even close.

Let's review jets add a hall of famer and good qb at the biggest position if need on the team and one piece we are missing. That doesn't sound like they are just winning the off season sounds like the most logical thing to do. Opposite all talk. Literally the one thing to get more wins that makes the most sense.

Saleh has done nothing? Really? Blossoming QW coming into his own in the Saleh system, handling of e moor le last year, growing as a coach each season into his role and handle the media by mostly avoiding all the media antics and keeping things in house. Idk kinf of sounds good to me, hell handling the Sean Peyton comments in stride and keeping focused on his team. That sounds like he just out coached the den coach.

Payton has lost every where with out brees, bounty gate etc. Saleh on the other hand is all about hard work and getting better every day with in the rule set and Mr positivity. Also dude actually works out and takes care of him self. Sounds like good all around

I get it. Well deserved pessimistism the jets had been abusing you,  but just as the jets are starting to act right, is not the time to blast them. We as fans should recognize the new jets and embrace it. We have a top roster and making a push for the SB. Something we have not done since rex.

Enjoy it. 

17 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Man-boobs’ comment about Hard Knocks is ignorant and stupid.

The Jets didn’t want Hard Knocks.  It was imposed on them.

Saleh, for all the doubts I have about him as a HC, has maintained a sort of composure and level-headedness this offseason.

He’s not driving any hype train.

Maybe Woody and the Jets’ social media department are trying to (the ongoing victory laps and sycophantism over Aaron Rodgers are a bit much) but who cares really.

Yeah some 20 year old interns doing tweet don't really mean sh*t, if anything it's nice to have some positive things out there. Hell the only way we ever have positive stuff about out team after years of trash on field product

I personally like the jets social media, they been doing good.

It is funny how we have haters , but it's just the same old hate we have always had. We just in the news now cause we are contenders

Whatever.  I’m sure Payton would be just about anyone’s choice over saleh.  Lots of things apparently happened in Denver that were beyond Hackett control.  And he had to deal with Wilson coming over at great cost and then getting injured.  This would be a tough scene for a vet coach to handle.

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_07/image.png.41dd7876cc6ff23dfe8679c8a835993d.png
Hopefully Breece will be back by then to run another 60 yarder right up that teams ass

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2023 at 3:57 PM, Jet Nut said:

I have it, why do I need to put it into some site and pay them a fee

You can just pay me when you lose.  

Because I don’t trust you to pay. And it protects you as well. Since you’re so confident that you will win, you should want the money in escrow.

9 hours ago, Facts said:

Because I don’t trust you to pay. And it protects you as well. Since you’re so confident that you will win, you should want the money in escrow.

What’s to trust.  I win you pay me after the seasons over, you win it works the same way.  You don’t trust me?  What, I’m going to run away over a couple of hundred?   Guess what I don’t trust?  Putting a couple of hundred in a website I never heard of and trusting they’ll be around in 7-10 months.  

On 7/28/2023 at 10:14 AM, bitonti said:

When a prospect has a father who was a player it's a good thing. 

Notre Dame tackle Joe alt is the son of Kansas city lineman John alt. That's legacy, genetics and also what the kid learned 

Meanwhile Both Hackett are terrible coaches. Father and son both bad 

DNA is a good tiebreaker when a decision is close, but there have been thousands more player's kid that sucked than were good. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

DNA is a good tiebreaker when a decision is close, but there have been thousands more player's kid that sucked than were good. 

We can have an intelligent discussion about nature vs nurture and I'm here for that but bottom line the Hacketts are two terrible coaches 

Whether it's nature or nurture they are both all time level incompetent 

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

What’s to trust.  I win you pay me after the seasons over, you win it works the same way.  You don’t trust me?  What, I’m going to run away over a couple of hundred?   Guess what I don’t trust?  Putting a couple of hundred in a website I never heard of and trusting they’ll be around in 7-10 months.  

Just a thought you guys could bet and help the site out.

Winner buys the loser the ad free experience in the forums.

https://forums.jetnation.com/subscriptions/

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2023 at 7:52 AM, Jet Nut said:

You don’t trust me?  What, I’m going to run away over a couple of hundred?  

The fact that you’re not willing to put your money up for escrow indicates you may just not pay up.

On 7/30/2023 at 7:52 AM, Jet Nut said:

Guess what I don’t trust?  Putting a couple of hundred in a website I never heard of and trusting they’ll be around in 7-10 months.  

Lol you don’t think FIDELITY. One of the worlds biggest insurance companies, that owns Escrow, is going to not be in around in 7-10 months?

LOL!

If you don’t have the funds just say so. This is embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Facts said:

The fact that you’re not willing to put your money up for escrow indicates you may just not pay up.

Lol you don’t think FIDELITY. One of the worlds biggest insurance companies, that owns Escrow, is going to not be in around in 7-10 months?

LOL!

If you don’t have the funds just say so. This is embarrassing.

The fact that you won’t do a payout in March via Venmo or Zelle like everyone else says a lot.  I’m not putting money into a site I’ve never used because you’re afraid for some unknown reason.  I’m not paying a few to them either.  

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

The fact that you won’t do a payout in March via Venmo or Zelle like everyone else says a lot.  I’m not putting money into a site I’ve never used because you’re afraid for some unknown reason.  I’m not paying a few to them either.  

@Facts

guys both.send the me the money and unless there is an *act of God I will pay the winner.  

*Acts of God include Fire, Earth Quakes, not feeling like paying when the time comes, or seeing something I want to buy for myself before the bet is over. 

• Haha 2