### Game Day 2023 HOF Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I dont post often, but when I do, it's to say Darelle Revis can suck a bag of dicks when he is joking with his ex Patriots teammates. 

Based on the size of his stomach, he sucked down a bag of something.

glad I was not the only one to watch tgat and yell fu at the tv

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

NBC ripping on the Jets. What exactly have the Browns done in the last 50 years? 

They are trying to get their shots in now while they can.  Let 'em have their fun, as long as we can get the last laugh.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I dont post often, but when I do, it's to say Darelle Revis can suck a bag of dicks when he is joking with his ex Patriots teammates. 

8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Just watching Revis on the pre-game.  Talking about his Super Bowl victory.

I can honestly say I can't stand him..  I hate that he's still associated with this team.

7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Makes me sick. That fat bitch. 

7 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Revis is quite plump.  

Most pro athletes stay in great shape.  He showed up 10 lbs overweight in 2010, that combined with the holdout is why he pulled a hammy…

Revis looks like he's all-in on retirement, super flabby. The two jerkoffs interviewing him (Harrison and McCourtey?) tried to rip on the Jets saying Revis had to come to NE to "get one of these" holding up their SB rings. Revis downplayed it, even seemed really awkward that they brought it up. Ended with "Yea, I'm happy to be a part of Super Bowl 49." Nothing about playing for NE, which was purposeful IMO. Harrison ended with "for real?", clearly annoyed. Then a bunch of awkward, silent cheesing. Revis is a jerk, but he recognizes a disrespect when he sees one. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Jetworks said:

oyusly 

Revis looks like he's all-in on retirement, super flabby. The two jerkoffs interviewing him (Harrison and McCourtey?) tried to rip on the Jets saying Revis had to come to NE to "get one of these" holding up their SB rings. Revis downplayed it, even seemed really awkward that they brought it up. Ended with "Yea, I'm happy to be a part of Super Bowl 49." Nothing about playing for NE, which was purposeful IMO. Harrison ended with "for real?", clearly annoyed. Then a bunch of awkward, silent cheesing. Revis is a jerk, but he recognizes a disrespect when he sees one. 

Eh.

He could have easily said - But I'm a Jet...or something along those lines.  He treated the Jets and the fans like garbage his entire career.

I truly despise that the organization and Woody Johnson treat him like he belongs as an honored Jet.  And I can't understand how any fan does.  Obviously it's you're right to do so, I just don't get it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Eh.

He could have easily said - But I'm a Jet...or something along those lines.  He treated the Jets and the fans like garbage his entire career.

I truly despise that the organization and Woody Johnson treat him like he belongs as an honored Jet.  And I can't understand how any fan does.  Obviously it's you're right to do so, I just don't get it.

Were you crying about him when he was shutting down every top receiver in the league? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1