Chris Long interviews Joe Douglas

jetsons

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

My love for Joe Douglas exponentially grew when I heard he was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out and Mega Man while listening to Appetite for Destruction and Hysteria.  If he would have mentioned Ghosts and Goblins and Open Up and Say Ahh my head would have exploded.

I hear he also only cooks with an EZ Bake Oven and draws up his draft board on an Etch-a-Sketch

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, jgb said:

I hear he also only cooks with an EZ Bake Oven and draws up his draft board on an Etch-a-Sketch

The light in those ovens was never strong enough to cook anything, it was only string  enough to burn your finger when you touched it to see if it was  working. Etch-a-sketch was awesome until you need a diagonal line, you would end up with little teensy lines instead! 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

My love for Joe Douglas exponentially grew when I heard he was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out and Mega Man while listening to Appetite for Destruction and Hysteria.  If he would have mentioned Ghosts and Goblins and Open Up and Say Ahh my head would have exploded.

My love for JD grew exponentially when he was photographed rocking a Bret Hart T-shirt.

4B4177E1-0458-451B-8B1C-EB997BA68681.webp

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

I know there are a lot of nay sayers and nit pickers here on this board but the more I see and know about JD the more I think we've found our long term GM.  

Picking good players -- draft/FA/trade -- is all I care about. If he's a cool dude, that's nice I guess but not a needle-mover for me.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

I know there are a lot of nay sayers and nit pickers here on this board but the more I see and know about JD the more I think we've found our long term GM.  

I agree but the backup QB situation right now is a pure bet on ZW not imploding if given another opportunity.

Every backup QB in the league, with a few exceptions maybe, is a game manager, and that's fine.

Play within yourself.  Hand the ball off.  Move the chains.  Protect the ball.  Don't make the critical mistake. 

But ZW can't help himself from trying to play hero ball.

AR will turn 40 in-season.

• Thumb Down 3
  • More Ugh 1

3 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I agree but the backup QB situation right now is a pure bet on ZW not imploding if given another opportunity.

Every backup QB in the league, with a few exceptions maybe, is a game manager, and that's fine.

Play within yourself.  Hand the ball off.  Move the chains.  Protect the ball.  Don't make the critical mistake. 

But ZW can't help himself from trying to play hero ball.

AR will turn 40 in-season.

Post 15. 
Joe Douglas interview thread turns into a Zach Wilson sucks thread.  

• Upvote 1