I resign as C of Jet Nation

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I would suggest you go back and read through the posts.

most if not everyone myself included felt breece would be back at some point this year and probably not back to 22 form until 24.

Quite honestly, that was sensible thinking.

there was one person who opposed that view and continually told everyone he is a full go week 1 with no lingering effects

that man was our captain @Joe W. Namath and there is not even a statue or mention  of his greatness.

Breece played great but, tbf, I wouldn't say he was a "full go" week 1.  They definitely limited his touches.

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I would suggest you go back and read through the posts.

most if not everyone myself included felt breece would be back at some point this year and probably not back to 22 form until 24.

Quite honestly, that was sensible thinking.

there was one person who opposed that view and continually told everyone he is a full go week 1 with no lingering effects

that man was our captain @Joe W. Namath and there is not even a statue or mention  of his greatness.

He has taken the most optimistic view of everything Jets-related for months. He’s not prescient, he’s a shotgun. 

3 hours ago, jgb said:

His resignation was immediately accepted.

His request for re-reinstatement like 20 minutes later was immediately denied.

Is this the truth? Has @T0mShane commented?

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You guys will still refer to me as Captain, correct?  

Sure, in the Lounge where this thread is going, people can refer to you as anything they want.

Giving up on the team. Please. We don't give up. Ever.

• Haha 1

On 9/12/2023 at 2:45 PM, jgb said:

On 9/12/2023 at 2:43 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

i will accept my duties as el capitano

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Is this the truth? Has @T0mShane commented?

Sure, in the Lounge where this thread is going, people can refer to you as anything they want.

Giving up on the team. Please. We don't give up. Ever.

Joe W Namath served us well and he honorably fell on his sword when Rodgers went down. The Committee respects his decision and we have no concerns over his commitment to the team. 

We will be announcing our new Captain(s) on Friday and 5pm. The Committee will thank you for putting this thread back into the main forum at the time of that announcement. 

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Joe W Namath served us well and he honorably fell on his sword when Rodgers went down. The Committee respects his decision and we have no concerns over his commitment to the team. 

We will be announcing our new Captain(s) on Friday and 5pm. The Committee will thank you for putting this thread back into the main forum at the time of that announcement. 

Yes, performed admirably, 

004A227B-0A92-4E82-A772-F9C7F5472115.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Alright, you and I have known each other a bit. Donut is the one expression of bacon that really doesn't work for me. Always been dissappointed by them. I like my donuts by the bakers dozen and my bacon by the slab. Thanx. 

Yes I know. The donuts are in a box and the slabs of bacon are on top. 😁

• Post of the Week 1