I resign as C of Jet Nation

2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Imagine if we actually lost last night (although we did)

Gastineau quit the board for 5 months when we didn't secure the # 1 pick/Trevor Lawrence in 2020 only to return as one of JN's top 5 biggest Zach Wilson fans/defenders.

He'll be back.  In a new, fun iteration.  However that looks.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Gastineau quit the board for 5 months when we didn't secure the # 1 pick in 2020 only to return as one of JN's top 5 biggest Zach Wilson fans/defenders.

He'll be back.  In a new, fun iteration.  However that looks.

When the team signs Carson Wentz for $10 mill.

769B314C-58A4-4FD0-972F-61828B2DC68E.gif.b6b67c271983794b92adfcc989b79a07.gif

• Haha 2

Thanks for the heads up. Definitely stop by the tailgate, see you at the Patriots game.
This is an unthinkable loss right now. We are give people some time to work through stuff. For myself I wake up every day and I find the sun. Nothing is easy. Ever. And I have learned to be okay with that. Gotta battle and that is what the Jets did last night, and what they will continue to do.

I am going to Dallas with my son and I will be rooting like hell for another win.
Max you are the man .. and you are keeping it real brother... keep on keeping on

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw what Gastineau just did?  Tame compared to what we've seen on the Mafia forum.  You guys missed out.  I'm desensitized to emo meltdowns at this point.

@The Crusher @JiF @Pac @Integrity28 @jgb @Drums @Bleedin Green @deckerfan @HessStation @Hal @Hal N of Provo @Arsis @Beaver @Spoot-Face @Greenseed4 @Jets Voice of Reason @Nolder @Doggin94it @AVM @jvill 51 @Stark @CTM @GATA @SMC @ZachEY @Jetscode1 @Smashmouth @kdels62 @Verbal 

Maybe we can fire teh Mafia Goodness back up again one more time with the way this season has started....

I already suggested it to some folks, hahaha

• Haha 1