I resign as C of Jet Nation

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was talking about me.  I like watching the world burn from time to time.

Speaking of which I should have tagged @Lurker89 already.  He lives for this sh*t.

@pointman too now that I think about it.

bat man girl GIF

Just another Tuesday Baby!!!

I didn't think the Pyre for Rodgers would be needed so soon but as soon as it happened i was like:

bring-wood-and-oil.jpg.e3a4c5adcc2ec36f384b89d93c7c82ac.jpg

Next up Zach and the flames will be glorious as we stick to .500 despite his implosions until he is turned on and ripped apart by wolves and then placed on the Pyre.

Next man up Taylor Heinikelekiluaou also to be set ablaze haHaHAhaHahwhahhsjbgndj

Jets finish 9-8  with a great run game and defense in spite of  horrible QB play and miss the playoffs and I bottle my own suffering for later reconsumption.

Whats Up Reaction GIF by Bounce

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw what Gastineau just did?  Tame compared to what we've seen on the Mafia forum.  You guys missed out.  I'm desensitized to emo meltdowns at this point.

@The Crusher @JiF @Pac @Integrity28 @jgb @Drums @Bleedin Green @deckerfan @HessStation @Hal @Hal N of Provo @Arsis @Beaver @Spoot-Face @Greenseed4 @Jets Voice of Reason @Nolder @Doggin94it @AVM @jvill 51 @Stark @CTM @GATA @SMC @ZachEY @Jetscode1 @Smashmouth @kdels62 @Verbal 

Maybe we can fire teh Mafia Goodness back up again one more time with the way this season has started....

The only real point of debate is whether the next mafia theme should be based upon last night's game, or this thread?  It's a tough call.

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Will the meeting be live streamed? I think after such a disastrous initial selection the JN public can no longer allow the Committee to operate its so obviously flawed process under the shroud of secrecy. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

You will wait like the rest of us for green smoke to waft from the anus of the Rex Ryan statue atop committee headquarters to learn a new captain has been chosen.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

The only real point of debate is whether the next mafia theme should be based upon last night's game, or this thread?  It's a tough call.

Definitely this thread.

"You are Gastineau Lives. You have a 1x shot, but can only self target. You win when all threats to you, including you, are eliminated. Have fun."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I think it's now been pretty clearly proven without doubt that @T0mShane has done a disastrously terrible job with every single JN Captain selection he has ever made, without exception.

Signed,

Former JN Captain Bleedin Green

You got the drunken Wookie vote if you decide to toss your hat in the ring. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw what Gastineau just did?  Tame compared to what we've seen on the Mafia forum.  You guys missed out.  I'm desensitized to emo meltdowns at this point.

@The Crusher @JiF @Pac @Integrity28 @jgb @Drums @Bleedin Green @deckerfan @HessStation @Hal @Hal N of Provo @Arsis @Beaver @Spoot-Face @Greenseed4 @Jets Voice of Reason @Nolder @Doggin94it @AVM @jvill 51 @Stark @CTM @GATA @SMC @ZachEY @Jetscode1 @Smashmouth @kdels62 @Verbal 

Maybe we can fire teh Mafia Goodness back up again one more time with the way this season has started....

43EB562E-F224-4F0D-ACE7-78AA576F401D.gif.2df8fcfbf86fab241252581e520c0b22.gif

• Haha 1

Even though I called him a mush, I do have to ask all to respect our captain especially in his bold statement about Breece. He told us all that Breece is ready to go day 1 and we doubted him. 

Well give our capt his props - even he could not have imagined the impact Breece would have game 1.

So Cap had one misstep that was out of his control.

We need him. We want him and we should respect him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Trotter said:

Even though I called him a mush, I do have to ask all to respect our captain especially in his bold statement about Breece. He told us all that Breece is ready to go day 1 and we doubted him. 

Well give our capt his props - even he could not have imagined the impact Breece would have game 1.

So Cap had one misstep that was out of his control.

We need him. We want him and we should respect him.

No one doubted Breece. And welcome to the forum, kid. If you need anything DM our leader kev.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pointman said:

No one doubted Breece. And welcome to the forum, kid. If you need anything DM our leader kev.

I would suggest you go back and read through the posts.

most if not everyone myself included felt breece would be back at some point this year and probably not back to 22 form until 24.

Quite honestly, that was sensible thinking.

there was one person who opposed that view and continually told everyone he is a full go week 1 with no lingering effects

that man was our captain @Joe W. Namath and there is not even a statue or mention  of his greatness.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2