Douglas You Asshat - Thnx For Getting NOBODY To Replace Rodgers

neckdemon

4 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

LOL you think ANY QB can play behind this line???

FIRE CLOWN SALAD

The oline is just another reason to fire him. But Rodgers went down and we haven't done anything except hand this bust Wilson the ball to play like sh*t again and again. As if we didn't see him suck ass for the 2 years prior

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

I'll take wentz. But really anybody is better than this. Can't just do nothing

I would to. I think there is a reason we aren't though. 3 teams in 3 years and a current FA. Douglas worked with him as the former #2 pick, if he doesn't sign him, I do trust that judgement.

This QB situation seems helpless right now

Just now, JetsMetsRangers said:

He is not an Arena league QB......How you go into the season with Zach as the number 2 QB with our supposed talented roster is malpractice by Douglas.......

ZW wouldn't last a millisecond in the arena league - he simply can't make reads and throw the ball that fast. 

• Upvote 2

Honestly, if I’m ownership I might say no. Douglas should’ve known what he was risking with the backup QB situation and OL this offseason. He pushed money into future years to squeeze more guys onto this roster.

I don’t think he gets a lifeline. This is the roster he built. He gets to see it play out.

51 minutes ago, bd71 said:

I’m just baffled that Douglas hasn’t brought in a veteran back up.  What kind of message is that sending to the veterans on the team who want to win?  

These are the kinds of decisions that will eventually result in the D giving up before halftime, the OL playing bull fighter with pass rushers, and receivers jogging through their routes.

• Upvote 1