Props to Wilson

Ghost

36 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I’m not sure what everyone who hated his game today wants / expects at this point. He was borderline out of the league bad….now he’s not and made some big plays when needed.

The crowd that is satisfied with today, I don’t think anyone feels that he has arrived and we’re set. Rodgers is coming back next year and probably in 2025. Let this kid use this year to build off of and continue to learn under his idol and we’ll see where we’re at.

I want Zach Wilson out as our starting QB.  That is all I want and will continue to express that until he is not starting.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

38 ppg allowed entering today and these guys are like “Hey man he didn’t completely trip over his d**k.”

Then we remind them that he DID in fact trip over his own d**k and they’re like “Yeah, but that was only like 4 times.”

The Dolphins threw a 70 burger against them, so it kind of skews ppg. 

18 minutes ago, YankeeJet22 said:

There was nothing wrong with that throw. Garrett should have caught it. 

I think it has to be back shoulder.

FWIW, I have more of a problem with the call itself than the actual throw.  I also recognize that Surtain II is an all world CB.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

Stroud is already miles ahead of ZW. They lost today but Atlanta's QB is Desmond Ridder (who???) and he is also lights out way better than ZW.

ZW is still the worst QB in the NFL. What part of this do you number 2 ballwashers not understand?

You're wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I don't know why but you have to trust an NFL QB to not throw that pass with 10 seconds to go and no TO's and with no chance of getting in the EZ or out of bounds. It was the dumbest play he's made since he checked down on a 4th and 10 late in the game against NE. It's inexcusable for a 3rd year QB to be making these bonehead plays. He also had more mistakes and fumbled twice which were lucky to recover. He has been better than last year overall but it's not good enough. 

Again, why was there a play call for receivers to be short of the end zone. Because if that is the effen play they are calling, then kick the FG and call it a day. Zach should be better than that, there is no argument there but the play calling in some of these situations were beyond stupid.

• Post of the Week 1

The only reason anybody sees in improvement of ZW is because he sucked so bad his first 3 seasons. How could he not improve given all the chances he's been given??? LOOK AROUND THE LEAGUE. LOOK AT ALL THE TEAMS WITH A QB PLAYING THEIR FIRST SEASON IN THE NFL.

THEY ARE ALL LIGHTS OUT BETTER THAN NUMBER 2.

• Post of the Week 2

8 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Anyone claiming that Zach Wilson was anything higher than "bad" today has no clue about this sport. This kid has no idea what's going on once the snap occurs.

He plays like a headless chicken. There’s no improving on that if you’re still clueless in year three.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I think it has to be back shoulder.

FWIW, I have more of a problem with the call itself than the actual throw.  I also recognize that Surtain II is an all world CB.

Idk man. This needs better effort from GW.  The ball hits him in the arms right after this still. GW is so good but inconsistent at the catch point.

IMG_0570.thumb.png.bc2271addeda43fb21b48bdc99640fdd.png

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, PS17 said:

He plays like a headless chicken. There’s no improving on that if you’re still clueless in year three.

Right.

Last year, there were 5-6 reasons to believe that he'll never be a solid NFL QB. Now he's down to 3-4 reasons to believe he'll never be a solid NFL and QB and I'm supposed to be excited about his "improvement". Suck my ass.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

• He did not play as good as he did last week but he played better than his usual self. I know that’s not saying much but with Breece Hall and our defense, we do not need to throw 3 touchdowns a game. 

• He made very important throws to Wilson and Conklin that kept the chains moving. 

• The INT was his fault. He should’ve been in a position where only Garrett Wilson can catch it. This is something he will learn from. I’m starting to slowly believe in this kid! 

Comedy Central What GIF

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

• He did not play as good as he did last week but he played better than his usual self. I know that’s not saying much but with Breece Hall and our defense, we do not need to throw 3 touchdowns a game. 

• He made very important throws to Wilson and Conklin that kept the chains moving. 

• The INT was his fault. He should’ve been in a position where only Garrett Wilson can catch it. This is something he will learn from. I’m starting to slowly believe in this kid! 

I Zach continues to play like this, we finish the season with 2 wins. 

• Thumb Down 1