GAME OVER? (Sauce OUT confirmed) - Merged

3 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Doomcasting? Psh  

I’m young, like Sauce. I understand these tweets. He’s upset he got sick and prob can’t play because of it. Thus facepalm emoji. Quite simple really. 

Hope im wrong!

I apologize. One of the rare instances where I had some level of faith and optimism in the Jets. It won’t happen again.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, dbatesman said:

I apologize. One of the rare instances where I had some level of faith and optimism in the Jets. It won’t happen again.

Does anyone really doubt he’s holding himself out because he’s afraid of getting exposed on a national game by two good receivers?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Sauce Gardner who has made zero impact plays in his career is somehow the reason the Jets are dead? Stop. Carter and Slay are both out tomorrow.  It’s a home game. Jalen Hurts isn’t Montana. 

Lmfao, I cannot wait to revisit this tomorrow.

• Haha 2

Just now, Matt39 said:

Sauce Gardner who has made zero impact plays in his career is somehow the reason the Jets are dead? Stop. Carter and Slay are both out tomorrow.  It’s a home game. Jalen Hurts isn’t Montana. 

0 impact plays? He had 20 passes defended last season, which is more than any other player by quite a bit. He had more interceptions than Touchdowns allowed.

• Upvote 4