GAME OVER? (Sauce OUT confirmed) - Merged

38 minutes ago, Yeetin It said:

I guess a concussion is an illness. Pretty weird to call it that though 

Jets trying to not give Eagles too much information.

Then again, even letting them know now that Sauce is out gives them the 1-hour they need to change the gameplan to 70% pass plays. lol

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Sauce just tweeted he has zero symptoms.  So unless this is some orchestrated 5D chess between him and Saleh, I honestly believe they legitimately didn't know he was concussed until earlier today...

So it goes from bad to worse.  None the less better safe than sorry.  The bye give his brain plenty of time to "shake it off".   

• Upvote 1

Sauce, Reed, AVT, Hardee, Aaron Rodgers.... the Jets have a LOT of talent on the shelf again this season.  Key players who, if all were playing, would make the Jets competitive this year.  Big hill to climb against the Eagles tomorrow and then coming back at potentially 2-4 to play out the rest of the season after the Bye Week.

Fire Saleh?  Fire JD?  Fire the training staff?  Fire the football gods?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I grew up watching football in the 80's. When you still played when you were sick or couldn't remember the game you just finished with an ammonia capsule lodged in a nostril. 

i don't get it....is your position that guys should play with concussions?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dcJet said:

Sauce is a solid tackler. He just needs to learn how to do it after the receiver catches the ball.

He’s like the next Adams. Everyone says he’s good but you watch and you’re like what? And then everyone catches up and pretends to know he wasn’t that good. If Saleh is back and the Jets base is zone then move him for a pick.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 5

Sauce Gardner who has made zero impact plays in his career is somehow the reason the Jets are dead? Stop. Carter and Slay are both out tomorrow.  It’s a home game. Jalen Hurts isn’t Montana. 

I’ve never seen a fanbase who hates their own star players like this one
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Sauce Gardner who has made zero impact plays in his career is somehow the reason the Jets are dead? Stop. Carter and Slay are both out tomorrow.  It’s a home game. Jalen Hurts isn’t Montana. 

Yeah maybe one of the practice squad players can actually catch an interception 

• Thumb Down 1