GAME OVER? (Sauce OUT confirmed) - Merged

2 minutes ago, Asymmetrical said:

I agree, if my teams best players were to be injured I would simply instruct their 4th string replacements to play as well as them. Simple

Well Saleh is a bad coach otherwise he’d instruct Zach to play better. We just need a coach to tell Zach that he needs to play like an MVP QB and this team will be fine. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Same Old Jets said:

I didn't state that the team will win, but it should still be well managed regardless. 

You seem to be ignoring the fact that the top 3 CBs would be out - plus a depth/ST ace in hardee.  Teams can’t sustain that amount of injury to a positional group. 

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He has a small case of the flu and they are being cautious.  Sauce would have to have a leg amputated and even in that scenario i still think hed play.

If you're sick you're sick.  Not a lot anyone can do about it.

When I get the flu - even when I was 20 something...it would suck...high fever, chills..No matter how hard I wanted to try and wouldn't be able to get on a football field.

Can't blame the kid if he can't go - but until I hear him cleared I'm not expecting him to play.

45 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

somebody should probably change the thread title

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/jets-sauce-gardner-questionable-with-illness/

Gardner (illness) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Eagles, Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reports.

Gardner was unable to practice Friday as a result of the illness. He'll look to recover in time to face Philadelphia, and with fellow starting cornerback D.J. Reed (concussion) ruled out, the Jets will have a hard time containing wide receivers A.J. Brown and DeVonta Smith if Gardner ends up sitting Sunday.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

If you're sick you're sick.  Not a lot anyone can do about it.

When I get the flu - even when I was 20 something...it would suck...high fever, chills..No matter how hard I wanted to try and wouldn't be able to get on a football field.

Can't blame the kid if he can't go - but until I hear him cleared I'm not expecting him to play.

Hes been sick since Thursday.  He has round the clock care, Iv fluids etc.  He will be 100% and dominant on Sunday.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/jets-sauce-gardner-questionable-with-illness/

Gardner (illness) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Eagles, Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reports.

Gardner was unable to practice Friday as a result of the illness. He'll look to recover in time to face Philadelphia, and with fellow starting cornerback D.J. Reed (concussion) ruled out, the Jets will have a hard time containing wide receivers A.J. Brown and DeVonta Smith if Gardner ends up sitting Sunday.

I’m aware of this. This is not what this thread is about. This thread is about doomcasting based on a cryptic tweet.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I’m aware of this. This is not what this thread is about. This thread is about doomcasting based on a cryptic tweet.

Doomcasting? Psh  

I’m young, like Sauce. I understand these tweets. He’s upset he got sick and prob can’t play because of it. Thus facepalm emoji. Quite simple really. 

Hope im wrong!

• Upvote 2