Who starts at QB next week?

Matt39

1 hour ago, extmenace said:

Oh, daboll played this game like a cowerd. Refused to put the ball in the air. Refused to put the ball at risk and they lost because of it Neither team really deserved to win today, but that was the most conservative game calling I’ve ever seen. 

Yeah man

as much as I think Daboll is over rated, he just assumed (like every human alive) that the only way they lose is with a turnover because Zach is a living joke.

didn’t work out. But can’t blame him

15 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Says who? Besides you? If Zach played a great game and we lost 37-34. Surely no one would blame Zach.

What...  did you just join yesterday lol. Zach did good'ish against a D that spanks QB's but here we are with this the thread...

• More Ugh 1

32 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Yes says me. Many many will say “but..”

Ok, you and a handful of other zach fan boys. Rest of us, and rest of the non jet fans see clearly zach is not a good qb. He’s been a very bad qb for over 90% of his 3 year career. Maybe he can be a backup somewhere, someday. But it’s obvious he isn’t starter material. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Ok, you and a handful of other zach fan boys. Rest of us, and rest of the non jet fans see clearly zach is not a good qb. He’s been a very bad qb for over 90% of his 3 year career. Maybe he can be a backup somewhere, someday. But it’s obvious he isn’t starter material. 

? Huh?

zach stinks. Where did i ever say he was good?

Im just grateful for a killer D, special teams and the w

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Simien? Zach can finally go be with his family full time now. Is Simien the guy over Boyle? Great season.

The Jets could win the Super Bowl with the 2016 version of Siemian.

He couldn't be worse than Zach.

They should make the change.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

The Jets could win the Super Bowl with the 2016 version of Siemian.

He couldn't be worse than Zach.

They should make the change.

A change should be made regardless to analyze the offense and since the Jets have “extra” wins at this point. They have some flexibility. Zach is atrocious unfortunately. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Some of you guys are looking for perfection and cant enjoy simple gifts that float through your transom during the voyage of life.

if this wins bothers you, youre the guy that needs help not me

It's sad that you don't see it. 😔 

We're sitting at 6-1 with average level NFL QBing. Not just eking out wins and praying for Turnovers from the Defense.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I thought he got hurt.
"Instead, Smith insisted, the switch to Taylor Heinicke came out of caution for Ridder's health after he had been evaluated for -- but eventually cleared from having -- a concussion following the first half of a 28-23 loss to the Titans."

As per ESPN
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It's sad that you don't see it. 😔 

We're sitting at 6-1 with average level NFL QBing. Not just eking out wins and praying for Turnovers from the Defense.

I dont think YOU see it captain

we dont have a great qb and there are no better options……,,,. Still we won

you remind me of my rich lil cousin that yelled at his dad on his 17th birthday when he walked into the garage and there was a brand new maserati with a bow. He didnt want s maserati……oh well so sad

• WTF? 3

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I dont think YOU see it captain

we dont have a great qb and there are no better options……,,,. Still we won

you remind me of my rich lil cousin that yelled at his dad on his 17th birthday when he walked into the garage and there was a brand new maserati with a bow. He didnt want s maserati……oh well so sad

Yeah, wanting competence at QB after a decade of trash seasons and idiots under center is just like your spoiled child cousin. 

JFC, kid.

But in other news, I bought my Wife a new car yesterday, and she was so grateful! 😆 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bicketybam said:
4 hours ago, Kleckineau said:
Stinks that ZW gets credited for a TD pass on Halls catch and run.

Stupidest post I've seen in a very long time. That's how it works, Einstein. You want the NFL to rewrite the definition of a TD pass because you hate Zach Wilson? Pathetic.

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No