Those hopeful for a bloodbath

JETS SB

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@section314 this was the question.  It’s not the same thing you’re thinking, I assure you.

So it’s another set up . I was actually looking at games where he played well.Sorry. I’ll just refrain from ever commenting on any Zach related threads because it always ends up in the same place.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Warfish said:

I hope you're right.

I may predict X, Y or Z, but I always hope and root for a win.

I might suggest you may be happier if you just stop worrying so much about what other people root for, or what other people might do if this or that.  Threads like this aren't going to convince anyone, nor will it stop anyone from doing or saying what they were going to do or say postgame.  JMO.

Guy who says he's dying of cancer is spending the last months of his life arguing with people on a message board about who the better fans are, and who the "haters" are. 

You Bet Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, JETS SB said:

You know who you are. (all of the names on my blocked list). Though I will never see your answers, I just wanted to tell you. The Jets are victors this Sunday. CAN'T WAIT!

And when we do, there will be 17 new topics on how bad Zach Wilson is and we won despite him. So predictable. 

image.gif.e2a59ae3a6622daa1031660aebcae49f.gif

P.S. Please downvote if you can see this, I must know if I'm one of the chosen, or if I'm slipping!

Thanks in advance!

With Love,

Khorne

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Are there any fans hoping for a blood shower?

Yup, there many that would rather get destroyed, than watch Zach Wilson lead them to a victory. Their egos can't handle it. They know who they are. Some hints... one rhymes with petscanlady and another rhymes with momjane

12 hours ago, JETS SB said:

You know who you are. (all of the names on my blocked list). Though I will never see your answers, I just wanted to tell you. The Jets are victors this Sunday. CAN'T WAIT!

And when we do, there will be 17 new topics on how bad Zach Wilson is and we won despite him. So predictable. 

Are you Woody Johnson or Chris Simms? Or both?

5 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Guy who says he's dying of cancer is spending the last months of his life arguing with people on a message board about who the better fans are, and who the "haters" are. 

You Bet Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I view it as an impressive show of commitment.   I’m not sure I could die on the Zach Wilson is becoming elite hill.

• Haha 3