****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Ron Rico said:

I agree, we've seen this for three years, now. But JD is keeping him on the roster next year. That's why JD has to go (had to go, actually, but no, we needed a repeat of last year), because the only way to get Sack out of the building is to get JD out of the building, first. Saleh needs to go, too. I don't care how bad your team is, or how many injuries or whatever, this is a DISGRACEFUL performance tonight, and it's all on him. 

Woody needs to hire a GM and coach with actual experience and with a proven track record.  He only hires guys who’ve never done the job they’re interviewing for.  Promoted to the point of incompetence.  That’s the NY Jets philosophy, I guess.

• Upvote 2

Just now, fusionCA said:

OL can't block 

OC solution: stay and shot gun 5 wide all the time with no help blocking 

Hackett jr is the Worst coach I’ve ever seen at the pro level, either side of the ball.  He’s so incredibly incompetent he really makes you wonder if he’s coaching his FIRST GAME EVER, and that’s Every game.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I am usually an optimistic guy but this season has broke me.  At least Iowa wins with a laughing stock offense.

I’m to the point I’d rather they just move on from Rodgers.  What’s the point of walking him back next year with a new coach?  Unless he can secure us the hottest young offensive mind on the market, might as well move on.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I am usually an optimistic guy but this season has broke me.  At least Iowa wins with a laughing stock offense.

I’m to the point I’d rather they just move on from Rodgers.  What’s the point of walking him back next year with a new coach?  Unless he can secure us the hottest young offensive mind on the market, might as well move on.

They’re really in a bind.  Rodgers may still have some gas left, but you can’t keep these coaches, it’s a joke.  We need woody to consult parcells to tell him to get rid of these guys

• Upvote 2