Zach “reluctant” to start again at QB

T0mShane

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I don't blame Saleh for it.  He has to cover for Zach.  He's being forced to play him especially this year when you don't have a QB on the roster healthy who is better than him.  That falls on terrible roster management which ultimately falls on JD.  

Imagine being a HC who can’t upgrade a position because of a relationship between the bust QBs family and the owner? How could anyone work with that? Now the spoiled owners pet is saying he doesn’t want to play and it’s allowed? This is kindergarten sh*t. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Admitting you have a problem is the first step 

Not necessarily on this forum 

But in x and reddit there are many Zach fans 

Why? 

Who knows. But I'll be glad when they are gone 

what exactly is my problem? thinking the entire offense is a disaster, with or without ZW? Once I figure out what my problem is, I will figure out where to admit I have one

6 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

I’ll wait for more info before having an opinion, but something about this reporting just seems off.  

What I DO NOT get is how some of you are positively giddy over this report.  Like why?  Why celebrate drama (or potential drama) with your favorite team?  What purpose does this serve? 
What purpose does it serve to roll out the circus pics, etc.  What twisted pleasure do you guys derive from acting like 6th grade drama queens little girls over this type of stuff?  Most fans don’t want drama, but jets fans seem to crave it? 
End rant, I apologize .

Your mad at us because this team chooses to be a clown show year in and year out and not a professional football team

Don’t be mad that we are enjoying the show, you bought tickets to this circus too

SO pull up a chair, get some popcorn and stop whining messing up the show for everybody.

Thank you 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Tanking absolutely exists. 

We saw it with Jax when they benched Minshew during the Trevor draft year. 

We also saw it with the Eagles when benched their starter in the 4th quarter of a game a couple of years ago:

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/sports/nfl/eagles/2021/05/11/how-eagles-tanking-last-game-devonta-smith-affected-entire-nfc-east-nfl-draft/5019160001/

Yet many here will trot out that old saw that NFL players have a limited career, that they are professionals, you name it...wait for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

what exactly is my problem? thinking the entire offense is a disaster, with or without ZW? Once I figure out what my problem is, I will figure out where to admit I have one

To clarify the Jets have a problem and it's Zach 

Admitting he's a drain on the roster would be a good first step 

I did not mean you personally. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

She really has no reason to lie, we are in the top 5 of least entertaining teams 

Rodgers made a point of specifically saying she has no idea about him and he's never talked to her but she suddenly has the scoop on their private phone call? 

Naw she jumped the shark..  The story was likely overblown to begin with but she just made it too silly to be believed. 

And of course she has a reason to lie..  We're all talking about her breaking "news". 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Saleh says “kid wants the ball, but I’m not there yet”.

Translation: Zach doesn’t want to start, we can’t cut him, so we’re going to make it look like it’s our choice not to play him. So, he gets his way, and we look like we’re in control.

Transparent as it gets.

The whole press conference was Saleh covering for him, pleading with him to take the ball, AND pleading TO him for his own sake for his career to change his mind.

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

The Jets are not tanking. The opposite, actually. They’re so desperate for wins that they’re putting their tail between their legs and begging Zach Wilson to come off the bench, again. 

The presumed starting QB being reluctant to play for selfish reasons and is not fully invested on a team basis is tanking by another means. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

The presumed starting QB being reluctant to play for selfish reasons and is not fully invested on a team basis is tanking by another means. 

He lives in Utah and does the bare minimum when it comes to his commitments to the Jets. He’s always been selfish.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He lives in Utah and does the bare minimum when it comes to his commitments to the Jets. He’s always been selfish.

Wait until rodgers finds out that we (the fans) want him gone next year, after giving back all that money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Such a hatred for Zach - did you know he was throwing the full route tree in the rain before the game on Sunday? Zero truth to the fact that Zach isn't a hard worker. Too bad some Jets fans can't grasp the fact that someone can perform badly but still prepare and work hard and be well liked. Total BS he isn't liked on this team.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Dude there's a reason why players make 10x what coaches make

The Jets didn't ruin Zach. Zach ruined the Jets 

na no way

coaches matter the most in the NFL of all sports its the only sport where scheme truly matters

Josh Allen had tons of questions coming out and Daboll and their staff developed him properly

theres countless examples of players being horrible and great under different regimes

Lawrence went from Ryan Leaf to a good QB because of Pederson you think Lawrence makes the jump with Meyer still there? lol theres no shot bruv