***The OFFICIAL Jets v Texans Battle of the 2nd Overall Pick QBs Thread****

T0mShane

35 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Chiefs Wire - USA Today

Like the Texans needed any more help....

That Falcons game was beyond a joke.

Similar to Chiefs game.

Ball being matriculated down the field by the refs for ATL.  Flag on every freaking play.

The phantom “hold” called on GW where he barely grazed the defender’s jersey.

40 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

YoUr new TeAM plays in an expansion DiViSIoN.

Sir, my first place Jags play in the second most competitive division in the entire NFL.  3 teams have 7+ wins, the only division w/ a better record is the AFCN and we already beat the snot out of the sh*tty Steelers in Pitts and are about to beat the sh*tty Browns, in Cleveland. 

Meanwhile the AFCE is terrible w/ 2 of the worst teams in the history of  the NFL in your division and guess what?  You're about to lose your 10th game in a row to a team from my division.

Now take a seat and be quiet or apologize. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JagsFanJif said:

You're about to lose your 10th game in a row to a team from my division.

Huh?  We beat your Jaguars plus the Texans and Titans in 2021.  We are 3-2 in our last 5 against your Division, while we suck against everyone else.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Any one know how much seats are selling for?  

Back in the pre-internet days, people (including me) would be giving tickets away for free in the parking lot.

This weather gives us a chance to be in the game in the 4th quarter.  I think it will be another thriller.  

24 minutes ago, Lith said:

Huh?  We beat your Jaguars plus the Texans and Titans in 2021.  We are 3-2 in our last 5 against your Division, while we suck against everyone else.

I don’t know, it sounded good, I think I meant this season, which still isn’t accurate but whatever, I was flowing 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, dcJet said:

Any one know how much seats are selling for?  

Back in the pre-internet days, people (including me) would be giving tickets away for free in the parking lot.

This weather gives us a chance to be in the game in the 4th quarter.  I think it will be another thriller.  

Can scoop up

upper level for 10

lower level for 20 something lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

We're going out today.. need a new living room sofa/sectional, taking the kids to Bass Pro to look at the Alligators and maybe see Santa Claus, probably grab Sushi for lunch. My soon to be 12 year Olds birthday is Tuesday and he LOVES Unagi. 

I'll watch the abbreviated replay later on RZ. Not wasting another day this year on the incomprehensibly incompetent NYJ.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

We'll see how well the Texans rookie QB can adjust to different looks and schemes and what he does if certain plans don't work. Is he able to adapt and effectively run their offense. The prob with Zach is he has talent the reason he was drafted high but after 31 starts he hasn't shown a good football IQ. He can make big plays but how many of them. So if the Jets defense is on today and the weather conditions again are not good can Stroud deal with all of this. 

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

We're going out today.. need a new living room sofa/sectional, taking the kids to Bass Pro to look at the Alligators and maybe see Santa Claus, probably grab Sushi for lunch. My soon to be 12 year Olds birthday is Tuesday and he LOVES Unagi. 

I'll watch the abbreviated replay later on RZ. Not wasting another day this year on the incomprehensibly incompetent NYJ.

Smart.  Im at the beach.  My tan is going to be outrageous by 4:00pm.

11 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Garret Wilson means Zach Wilson .. let's gooo

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

3rd and 3 at their own 33 yard line.  Zach Wilson handles the snap from center effortlessly, turns to his right and throws a WR screen to Garrett Wilson, who immediate makes a move to elude an immenent tackle.  G. Wilson looks toward the far end of the field and sees an onslaught of hungry Texans, and quickly rerouted to the center of the field where he finds a fortunate block from an unsuspecting Jets offensive lineman and turns toward the goal.  After outrunning the remaining defender of the promised land, G Wilson enters the ever elusive end zone.

Great Job Zach Wilson!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Trevor Lawrence playing today vs Myles Garrett and the Browns on a severely sprained ankle. Zach Wilson reluctant to make the start today and had to be coaxed back onto the field. Don’t ignore the red flags, Joe Douglas. This is what you get.

Fake news. Be better 

2 hours ago, JagsFanJif said:

Sir, my first place Jags play in the second most competitive division in the entire NFL.  3 teams have 7+ wins, the only division w/ a better record is the AFCN and we already beat the snot out of the sh*tty Steelers in Pitts and are about to beat the sh*tty Browns, in Cleveland. 

Meanwhile the AFCE is terrible w/ 2 of the worst teams in the history of  the NFL in your division and guess what?  You're about to lose your 10th game in a row to a team from my division.

Now take a seat and be quiet or apologize. 

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Jets fans arguing with a Jaguars fan?  No one wins this one, guys.

• Haha 2