Jets vs Commanders - The Game Thread

Maxman

Not only is the win completely useless because it will undoubtedly mean that AR8 next year does not have a competent LT blocking for him, but it basically demonstrates that, even with AR8 out, putting any other QB remotely capable (Boyle was not, and Wilson was not) would have caused this team to win 2-4 more games, and maybe the season is looking and feeling different. 
There is only one reason for putting Z Wilson in there.  It had to be Woody, which is why he is taking responsibility and bringing the staff back. 
Please explain your point more more clearly ... So because the Jets squeek out a last minute win against the worst team in the NFL they would.have won more with semen ??? ... Your point makes zero sense.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jetsruinedmylifeandhealth said:

And why is blowing a game good? Just to maybe draft somewhere higher a player that might work out or may not work out

We may end up getting a franchise player where we draft after this win. If we lost it may have put us in position for another Bectonian bust.

Unless it's like a super generational talent (in hockey, Mario Lemieux) wanting your team to lose just to get higher picks is kind of weak. I'd rather they show they can win, are further along than we think, and arent so horrible that they need to draft top 5. 

If you think this win was anything but pathetic then you are delusional. They blew the game to barely win. This wasn't anything to learn from unless you wanna learn how to blow a game because your coaches suck ass

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

We still would FALL WAY BACK.  wE WERE AT 7 NOW  Chargers Titans Raiders  WaSH WOULD PICK AHEAD OF US. i THINK AFTER TODAY WE ARE AT 11 MAYBE 12 

Was a genuine question.. No idea where we are after the browns crush them. 

6 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

we just went from 7 to pick 12. Could have been at pick 5 - what a bunch of A holes

So. How much better will the player be at 5 than at 12? This is all maybe/possibly/it could improve our odds

For all we know we'll get someone as good or better at 12. It's not some monumental dropoff.

It is one pick. in one round. one player on a team of 50+. Even dropping a few slots you are still getting a shot at potentially a great player

• WTF? 3
  • Haha 1

You guys act like the NFL draft is like the NBA draft that has only two players and everyone else sucks.

I am soooooo tired of winning the off season and losing on the field. You know when it counts. 

Glad for the win. Still want Salah out though. He sucks 

Thank you

F you

Merry Christmas 

• Upvote 2

Just now, jetsruinedmylifeandhealth said:

So. How much better will the player be at 5 than at 12? This is all maybe/possibly/it could improve our odds

For all we know we'll get someone as good or better at 12. It's not some monumental dropoff.

It is one pick. in one round. one player on a team of 50+. Even dropping a few slots you are still getting a shot at potentially a great player

Joined September 18. LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, Arsis said:

If we lost out we would have been 4 or 5 depending on how other teams did. I think now we're at 11 or 12.

Right but I mean after next week. 

Anyway we got Garrett at 10 and Breece at 34..  Not an ideal win but I'm not too worked up. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, varjet said:

Not only is the win completely useless because it will undoubtedly mean that AR8 next year does not have a competent LT blocking for him, but it basically demonstrates that, even with AR8 out, putting any other QB remotely capable (Boyle was not, and Wilson was not) would have caused this team to win 2-4 more games, and maybe the season is looking and feeling different. 

There is only one reason for putting Z Wilson in there.  It had to be Woody, which is why he is taking responsibility and bringing the staff back. 

We only get to play Washington once. Notice how when Washington stopped handing us the ball in the red zone our offense couldn't do a thing? The with the game on the line they go ultra soft zone - against a QB that didn't complete a pass over 10 yards all game - and let us get in FG range.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

You guys act like the NFL draft is like the NBA draft that has only two players and everyone else sucks.

I am soooooo tired of winning the off season and losing on the field. You know when it counts. 

Glad for the win. Still want Salah out though. He sucks 

Thank you

F you

Merry Christmas 

Cept this didn’t count lol

• Haha 1