****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

The purposeful "tank" ended vs Wash. This is just a flailing franchise with zero plan, strategy, short and long term goals, understanding of roster management, talent evaluation, or sense of urgency. But we have SLOGANS! And VISION BOARDS!!

So we got that going for us....

Titans are currently winning… if we lose this game we pick 5 if Chargers win also. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The purposeful "tank" ended vs Wash. This is just a flailing franchise with zero plan, strategy, short and long term goals, understanding of roster management, talent evaluation, or sense of urgency. But we have SLOGANS! And VISION BOARDS!!

Exactly. Some Idiots on here actually think jet fans are rooting for the pats just to go from 8th to 6th lol. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

It’s so pathetic 

You're one of the smooth brained zombie "fans" that would just be thrilled to go 9-7 every year for the rest of your life, aren'cha? 

Don't worry. Give it a few more decades and you'll be right here with us. We have a seat reserved in the booth.

Baby Boomers Internet GIF

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The purposeful "tank" ended vs Wash. This is just a flailing franchise with zero plan, strategy, short and long term goals, understanding of roster management, talent evaluation, or sense of urgency. But we have SLOGANS! And VISION BOARDS!! And Aaron will just snap his fingers and fix it all!!

Before this season there were doubts about JD and the overall Jets organization but thought they were figuring it out.

After this off-season/season, it is clear to the Jets faithful and the entire NFL that this organization is just incompetent to the core.   They are hopeless and not getting better until Woody admits defeat, like Leon Hess did.  Woody needs another 5 years I think for that. 

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, PS17 said:

I got neg repped to oblivion for posting this verbatim a couple years ago. But yeah Go Pats, no brainer. Luckily I think Bill gives way more of a sh*t than Saleh and his third consecutive quitting team of losers. Hopefully we wind up with pick 6-7. 

Into the 2nd quarter now I find it nearly impossible to actually root for the Pats.  I don’t want the Jets to get a meaningless win here at all, but once the ball is snapped….yeah, I find myself rooting for the Jets on each play.  Just hoping they look good, play well, no injuries, and then lose 9-6. lol

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I believe Trevor Siemian has taken three sacks in his last 104 pass attempts.

Siemian is a professional qb. He's not good but he's able to run the operation. Wilson in these conditions would be pure comedy. I'm actually a little sad we don't get one more yackety sacks moment from him 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You're one of the smooth brained zombie "fans" that would just be thrilled to go 9-7 every year for the rest of your life, aren'cha? 

Don't worry. Give it a few more decades and you'll be right here with us. We have a seat reserved in the booth.

Baby Boomers Internet GIF

I don’t know about @kevinc855 but I’ would really enjoy a 9-7 season. It’s been a while…

• Haha 2

Just now, Larz said:

This defense hasn’t taken one play off and they never griped about the offense.  Gotta give credit to Ulbrich 

While I pretty much agree with your sentiment, they kind of took the entire 1st half off against Cleveland.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I believe Trevor Siemian has taken three sacks in his last 104 pass attempts.

Wait…. you mean a QB with half a brain and a quick release can survive behind a leaky OL?! God damnit I’ve been lied to

• Haha 1