THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yep

if there’s one thing we’ve learned as Jets fans, it’s that getting a top 3 pick means franchise QB

For other teams, yes. For the Jets, no. 

3 minutes ago, Xtina said:

That's sure to happen once they get their new franchise QB with the 2nd pick. 15 straight losses will seem short by comparison 

I hear you,  but these "generational" guys are always a crap shoot,  not just for the Jets.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xtina said:

For other teams, yes. For the Jets, no. 

Mayfield,  Lance from the niners 

Mitch what's his name from Chicago 

And just thinking about it for 20 seconds

Every team **** up top 3 picks 

• Upvote 2

Obviously we all want a better pick. I’ll agree the Washington game felt pointless and more like a loss than anything. This though?  Our young franchise RB went off, going over the 1000 yard rushing threshold, and we ended this godawful streak and won’t have to carry that bullsh*t into next season. Say what you will but both those things have value. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Yep

if there’s one thing we’ve learned as Jets fans, it’s that getting a top 3 pick means franchise QB

For a team like that pats that can develop talent it's a lot more likely. We're a poverty franchise. Don't pretend like every other team is as bad a s we are.

4 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Ding dong the witch is dead the wicked witch! We got the patriots losing streak off our backs. 

This is a Jets win appreciation thread. You miserable tank folks can go be mad about a Jets win where breece hall went off somewhere else. 

Let’s go Jets! Way to start 24 baby! ✈️✈️✈️

We're now 1-15 in our last 16 games against the Patriots.  It's time to celebrate!!!

Clappingandpointing.gif.e240b10a8074c1b6347a8cd5c7e7dba4.gif

image.thumb.png.0aa0a01bc2da859e1c806f19171ee328.png

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Arsis said:

For a team like that pats that can develop talent it's a lot more likely. We're a poverty franchise. Don't pretend like every other team is as bad a s we are.

They sure developed Mac Jones. :D  

3 hours ago, GangGreened said:

It’s sad that beating this doormat team is treated like the Super Bowl. Embarrassing.

Raise your standards 

And we're 1-15 against them in our previous 16 games.  This is nothing to celebrate.  We should be ashamed it was this bad to begin with.  The Pats won 6 SBs under BB and absolutely kicked our arse during that time.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cool.  NE still just got MHJ for the new coach for the next decade.  I don’t give a f**k how long Belichick is mad about this loss.  

BB has 6 SB rings and has kicked our arse for over 20 years.  Today's win is a footnote.

• Upvote 2

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

BB has 6 SB rings and has kicked our arse for over 20 years.  Today's win is a footnote.

He looked pretty pissed when we beat him today. That made me feel great. Too bad you are such a self loather and can’t appreciate any success.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

He looked pretty pissed when we beat him today. That made me feel great. Too bad you are such a self loather and can’t appreciate any success.

How excited am I supposed to get at going 1-15 in our previous 16 games against them?

It also stops the whole narrative that NE owns us, and we don't have to continuously hear about being 0-16 against them next season.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, jamesr said:

It also stops the whole narrative that NE owns us, and we don't have to continuously hear about being 0-16 against them next season.

I see.

sam winchester yawn GIF

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How excited am I supposed to get at going 1-15 in our previous 16 games against them?

if this happend a few weeks ago when we were still alive you would be really happy. 

its sad really that you and others let a few draft spots take away this moment from you. our most hated Rival and our most hated HC, we beat them on their turf and ending a streak that lasted 14 games.

remember how happy you were when we beat the Eagles for the 1st time ever? or were you saying it wasnt a big deal cause we are 1-20 vs them? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

if this happend a few weeks ago when we were still alive you would be really happy. 

its sad really that you and others let a few draft spots take away this moment from you. our most hated Rival and our most hated HC, we beat them on their turf and ending a streak that lasted 14 games.

remember how happy you were when we beat the Eagles for the 1st time ever? or were you saying it wasnt a big deal cause we are 1-20 vs them? 

Of course I would care if the game mattered for our playoff hopes.  Once we're out of the playoffs, though, I look toward the next season.

See my comment above.  We still had playoff aspirations at that time.

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Of course I would care if the game mattered for our playoff hopes.  Once we're out of the playoffs, though, I look toward the next season.

See my comment above.  We still had playoff aspirations at that time.

well im sorry for you. sorry that something we all looked forward to happening for 7 years your not able to enjoy because we are out of the playoffs.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You are purposefully mentioning Erdogan (Not well known or High Profile in the US). Is it because I shared here that my wife is Turkish, and her Aunt and Uncles small beach Hotel in Bodrum was seized from them and their accounts frozen after the last coup attempt because they're members of the Opp party? 

Why? What the f*** is wrong with you? Its a F****** SPORT, bro. 

Stop. Now. 

No no no i apologize! I never ever knew that and I never would have done that.

tell me you believe me please thank you and turkish women are hot af and turkey is a beautiful country i just dont like erodgan

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

well im sorry for you. sorry that something we all looked forward to happening for 7 years your not able to enjoy because we are out of the playoffs.

It's like getting blown out but scoring a TD in garbage time and celebrating as if it was a game winning play. 

I want us to have a legitimate turnaround as a franchise.  These silly moral victories ("we're 1-15 in our last 16 against them now.  Yay!") don't do much for me.  

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's like getting blown out but scoring a TD in garbage time and celebrating as if it was a game winning play. 

I want us to have a legitimate turnaround as a franchise.  These silly moral victories ("we're 1-15 in our last 16 against them now.  Yay!") don't do much for me.  

It’s more like getting blown out and celebrating when the game is over so you can move on.  I, for one, am happy that I won’t have to hear about the streak again next year.  We’re leaving that stink behind with the rest of this stinky season.

• Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, jamesr said:

Us going 1-15 in our last 16 against them stops this narrative?