Arthur Smith

Good chance he gets fired after today’s horrible loss. He was the runner up during our search that landed Saleh. I wonder if we look to bring him on as an offensive assistant / assistant HC. He’s done a decent job with absolutely no QB during his time in Atlanta.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Good chance he gets fired after today’s horrible loss. He was the runner up during our search that landed Saleh. I wonder if we look to bring him on as an offensive assistant / assistant HC. He’s done a decent job with absolutely no QB during his time in Atlanta.

Do you play fantasy football?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Imagine drafting Bijan Robinson top 5 and you give his backup Tyler Algier as many rushing attempts as Bijan. Why even draft a rb that high if your not going to use him as a work horse?

now imagine drafting Kyle Pitts in the top 10. Why does he only have 3 more catches this season than his backup Jonnu smith? Pitts is an extremely talented TE that is completely under utilized.

arthur smith is a horrific head coach. He refuses to play his best players. He refuses to play to there strengths. He is actually worse than saleh. 

Kyle Pitts was also drafted top 5

4th overall for a TE... and then the coach is like yeah sure whatever...

GM must be like:

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, shawn306 said:

Well with Rivera out in Washington maybe you make a play for Bieniemy.

Hate the way Bienemy refuses to scheme for his recievers and uses the same committee wr approach we see in KC.

14 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Would he though if he were just an assistant? He’s not an alpha guy. Chances are slim that this even happens though.

I would just say, watch any Arthur Smith press conference from the past month and you’ll see the personality defects, but it’d ultimately be Smith wanting to do his bizarre sh*t every week with the backs and receivers that’d drive Rodgers insane. 

• Upvote 2

He got out scored 31-0 in the second half today and whined about it instead of shaking hands today. The Saints flagrantly ran up the score, but this is pro tackle football, not high school. 

gotta think his career is on the rocks for any position after that.  

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Nope hate it

Had a feeling. If you played fantasy you’d know what a disaster he is. He largely ignores his best players and instead schemes up plays for JAGs like Jonnu Smith and Tyler Allgeier. Reeks of a small man on a power trip. 

18 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Had a feeling. If you played fantasy you’d know what a disaster he is. He largely ignores his best players and instead schemes up plays for JAGs like Jonnu Smith and Tyler Allgeier. Reeks of a small man on a power trip. 

Eeesh…I do know he’s known for TEs + blocking schemes and run game, which I wouldn’t protest if he were a run game coordinator

7 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

This is an offensive coach on a team that has drafted arguably two of the highest ranked players at their respective positions in recent years, Bijan Robinson and Kyle Pitts.  They also drafted Drake London.  Still can’t win or put up a lot of points.

• Upvote 1

If Belichick departs NEP this could be a possible landing spot for him. The franchise has talent he probably respects the owner. Who's the owner is a big deal for Belichick a key reason he quit the Jets because he didn't want to work with WJ. Can you blame him. 

• Upvote 1

Smith is a very odd duck in the coaching pool. His failure to utilize talent is a huge red flag. But a rich kid who looks like he's slumming until the day he goes back to work in daddy's FedEx empire, it's weird. 

14 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

dude come on. woody already said everyone is coming back. no point in talking about this because it's a pipe dream that any of our coaches gets fired. maybe, possibly the oline coach, but i doubt it

15 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

dude come on. woody already said everyone is coming back. no point in talking about this because it's a pipe dream that any of our coaches gets fired. maybe, possibly the oline coach, but i doubt it

I was thinking like run game coordinator / TE coach. I don't think that's a pipe dream and I think he's a good coach (not head coach material) and did really well with the Titans and the run game in Atlanta.