Rodgers Kicked Off McAfee

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

My favorite part about his appearance on that was the completely fabricated story of the hoity toity professor that told him he'd never gonna play in the NFL and then Aaron Rodgers was like WATCH ME and then HE DID IT. Man did he show that professor show who the man was.

Haha I only could stomach some of that interview but I did see that part. 

In the past he would stop his appearances after the season.  I think he was scheduled for another week or so but probably best for all parties involved to wrap it up for a while.  From what I saw I think he (rodgers) definitely got the best of the conversation but ABC was not going to let their late night host continue the debate.

Now we have Stephen A Smith getting noise from Jason Whitlock for some of the info in his autobiography.   

1 minute ago, GangGreened said:

Will he back for season 5 during the regular season or will this BS be flushed?

Hopefully for good. I’m sure he’ll find a different platform for a spot though.

7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

its like you cant even make slanderous accusations of pedophilia against a public figure without consequences anymore. SMDH

When it’s True, it’s Not slander. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

man the narrative is strong in the media. Rodgers will be back as planned. Interesting to hear about the politics of espn come into play seeing this made up situation about rodgers not saying what they claim and then also the exec guy who I guess tried to torpedo the show. I cant wait for next season with rodgers playing and being on the show.

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

I actually know that professor. This other time he was lecturing and said there was no such thing as God and Marine who was taking the course disagreed with him. I don’t have time to get into the whole story now, but suffice to say it did NOT go well for Dr. Knowitall

Green Bay Packers Thank You GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Maybe this will also compel the jets brain trust to draft a qb in the event that rodgers says more stuff and becomes too toxic to play

His teammates all love him. That’s really all that matters.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

its like you cant even make slanderous accusations of pedophilia against a public figure without consequences anymore. SMDH

Or you can't make statements anymore without them morphing into accusations of pedophilia. 

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

His teammates all love him. That’s really all that matters.

They love him b/c he’s the only chance they’re going to have to sniff the playoffs.  Plus they know he’s the only one if the building who knows anything about offense