Sorry Ravens fans

2 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Bills shouldn’t even had a chance at that kick. Josh Allen tried to choke that game away as usual. That dropped int and then the fumble that somehow doesn’t get recovered. There was no fix, this is the bills. They literally always choke when it matters most. McDermott should get fired. The bills clearly can’t get it done with him.

ok lets see what happens in Baltimore. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dcat said:

ok lets see what happens in Baltimore. 

The bills literally always choke. They don’t normally get beat straight up, they always blow it. The fake punt should have also ended it. Without the lucky hardman fumble, that would have been the final nail too. KC kept keeping the bills in the game. Leaving them chances.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

C91AD3CD-77E8-430D-B1E1-A157D887C76D.gif

Have her lips been permanently tattooed “Fire Engine Red”?

Hoping to see Lamar get it done Sunday! Andrews might actually be back for the game if what they mentioned Saturday is true.

Ravens defense plays so disciplined… I don’t see the same mistakes happening that Bills made. Hamilton on Kelce will be a nice matchup.

• Upvote 3

Player for player and coach for coach I do think the ravens are the better team

i would not discount @Dcat s point though

if the nfl believes kc is a better marketing partner, it is possible higher powers take over

that’s not’s so much conspiracy as it is reality

• Sympathy 1

Player for player and coach for coach I do think the ravens are the better team
i would not discount [mention=9150]Dcat[/mention] s point though
if the nfl believes kc is a better marketing partner, it is possible higher powers take over
that’s not’s so much conspiracy as it is reality
If the NFL believes that KC and Taylor Swift Band can bring them an extra 50million ... You be the judge.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I'm torn.  I completely dislike the oversaturation of non-football related stuff into football from this nonsense, but with every win, Mahomes moves closer to undoing the Brady=GOAT argument and that sparks joy for me.  

What to do....what to do...

Honestly, at this pace, like him or not, he could easily match or eclipse every record Brady, Brees, and Manning have put up, including the rings.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

If the NFL believes that KC and Taylor Swift Band can bring them an extra 50million ... You be the judge.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

It takes us down a road we don’t want to think is possible but adding her fans to viewership and the pressure from advertisers paying millions, I am with @Dcat.

I love the ravens in the matchup but inno way woukd wager on them

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

Sorry Ravens fans but your fate has already been decided.  Swift will be going to Las Vegas.

Bass doesn't miss that.  

Go back and watch what happened in the KC @ Jets game.

Do not bet Ravens.

The only call that any Bills fan can complain about was the PI call where it was called while the ball was still in Mahomes hand. The Bills actually got more of the ball bouncing there way than KC. On top of that, on the drive that was extended by the PI, KC punted. I agree that the refs made a number of questionable calls or non-calls against the Jets, but this game was about the best officiated game I have seen this season. 

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

I'm torn.  I completely dislike the oversaturation of non-football related stuff into football from this nonsense, but with every win, Mahomes moves closer to undoing the Brady=GOAT argument and that sparks joy for me.  

What to do....what to do...

Honestly, at this pace, like him or not, he could easily match or eclipse every record Brady, Brees, and Manning have put up, including the rings.

I think it's  pretty obvious Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL and will be in the GOAT conversation.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Trotter said:

It takes us down a road we don’t want to think is possible but adding her fans to viewership and the pressure from advertisers paying millions, I am with @Dcat.

I love the ravens in the matchup but inno way woukd wager on them

You know what's  funny about this. You people are talking about this game like the Ravens should just walk over KC. It is going to be a highly contested game. I think the Ravens win but this won't  be a blow out

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

Sorry Ravens fans but your fate has already been decided.  Swift will be going to Las Vegas.

Bass doesn't miss that.  

Go back and watch what happened in the KC @ Jets game.

Do not bet Ravens.

So Bass is a part of the giant conspiracy to fix games eh. What did he get for it?

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I think it's  pretty obvious Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL and will be in the GOAT conversation.  

Oh he's already in it.  I want him to end it.  I want Brady to be relegated to the 2-5 discussion in 10 years along with Manning, Montana, and Rodgers (after winning a SB with the Jets in 2024).  

Petty?  Absolutely.  :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You know what's  funny about this. You people are talking about this game like the Ravens should just walk over KC. It is going to be a highly contested game. I think the Ravens win but this won't  be a blow out

You are distorting and putting words in my mouth.  I have not mentioned once who I think the "better" team is.  I think the game is fixed. Period.  Swift has millions of followers world-wide (and "world-wide" is the key term considering the NFL's hunger for world-expansion), and can virtually double or triple viewership based on her followers alone. Sports fans just don't get it.  Her popularity exceeds that of anything in the NFL and can bring more viewers to the NFL than anyone else on the planet.  I think she has more followers than anything NFL related.   NFL sees her as the Golden Goose.  

lol these Chiefs conspiracy theorists make me chuckle.  The refs must have known the Bills were gonna miss that kick when they decided to call that Hardman touchback.  Either that or they were trying to get all these ******* internet detectives off their trail....had to make it look good, y'know?  Can't be too obvious with the fix.  

Get some air, guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

So Bass is a part of the giant conspiracy to fix games eh. What did he get for it?

Don't know but the NFL certainly wants Swift and her followers and judging from the calls all season long on KC, including yesterday, including the Jets game, it would be ridiculous to not consider this... even without tangible proof.   Refs have been leaning KC the entire season and it has been obvious.  

So if you're looking for proof, don't have it.  I suggest you stay out of the discussion because it will only frustrate you.  If and when something odd occurs in the KC/Bal game in KC's favor via refs, it will only get louder.   

By the way....  It was discussed before the game which way the wind was going and Bass kicked it right at the right upright instead of the left.  Even the announcers said it was weird. 

2024 Chiefs do not pass the smell test.  

11 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think the Ravens will win.  Not sure about the beat the s out of part though.

We all know that the Ravens should win this as they are the superior team.

But should doesn't mean much.  How much does the NFL want millions of Swifties, tens of millions actually or even more, who otherwise couldn't tell you how many points a touchdown gets, viewing, spending, and becoming NFL fans?  They want it so bad that they would eat their own children, I think.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

lol these Chiefs conspiracy theorists make me chuckle.  The refs must have known the Bills were gonna miss that kick when they decided to call that Hardman touchback.  Either that or they were trying to get all these ******* internet detectives off their trail....had to make it look good, y'know?  Can't be too obvious with the fix.  

Get some air, guys.

Do you think there is any possibility the nfl prefers the chiefs over the ravens in the sb for other than football related reasons and if the opportunity is there to make that happen - they do?

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Don't know but the NFL certainly wants Swift and her followers and judging from the calls all season long on KC, including yesterday, including the Jets game, it would be ridiculous to not consider this... even without tangible proof.   Refs have been leaning KC the entire season and it has been obvious.  

So if you're looking for proof, don't have it.  I suggest you stay out of the discussion because it will only frustrate you.  If and when something odd occurs in the KC/Bal game in KC's favor via refs, it will only get louder.   

By the way....  It was discussed before the game which way the wind was going and Bass kicked it right at the right upright instead of the left.  Even the announcers said it was weird. 

2024 Chiefs do not pass the smell test.  

utter nonsense. you need a tinfoil hat to protect you from mind control too. lol.

• Haha 1