~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

Seeing Laport be such a weapon does make Bowers enviable for us if we can somehow figure out the OL in free agency 

I like Bowers a a lot, i also have zero confidence that hatchet would use him well.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Lions RBs consistently getting 5-7 yards before they are even touched by a defender.  Just a clinic by this Lions OL.

I am jealous.

This used to be us from 2008-2010. Mediocre, slow ass Thomas Jones put up all pro numbers.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Seeing Laport be such a weapon does make Bowers enviable for us if we can somehow figure out the OL in free agency 

Seriously

LaPorta, Kelce, Kittle…

I’m not passing on Bowers just because we have a nearly 30 year old, “solid” TE heading into the last year of his deal.

There’s the very real possibility that the Jets bolster the OL and add a legitimate compliment to Garrett on the outside before we even hit April.

And in the likely event that both Alt and Fashanu are off the board by #10…why the hell are so many opposed to taking a dude who is up there with MHJ as the top passing game threat in this draft cycle?

And he can block his ass off to boot.

• Upvote 2