Jets announce uniform change for 2024 season

3 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I'm hoping that's the home jersey.

Home- 2004

Away- 1985

Alternate- who cares. 

I do like this. However, here’s what I’d rather if I’m picking.

Home- 1998- road whites ( at home)

Away- 85 home- green  ( I get it- they don’t get to choose on the road- this is make believe- so go with it.😎

Alternate- who cares.

2 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Negative. It’s not that. Just how it was on the whites last year. 

Beautiful.  

Only change I had heard was the collar might be a bit bigger/thicker, but other than that, it’s the same as the legacy whites with inverted colors and a black alternate.  This corroboration puts me at ease, lmfao.

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Beautiful.  

Only change I had heard was the collar might be a bit bigger/thicker, but other than that, it’s the same as the legacy whites with inverted colors and a black alternate.  This corroboration puts me at ease, lmfao.

The green jersey is actually a green gradient like the falcons jersey. You’ll love it!

41 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

The green jersey is actually a green gradient like the falcons jersey. You’ll love it!

So there isn't a black jersey.

It's white, gradient green/black, and the 2004 jersey.

Calling my prediction now. 

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

The size and stomach location of the front number is ridiculous.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

No matter what they do, a number of us will be disappointed.  I think the 80's green jersey was terrible, so I hope they tweaked it a bit.  

2 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

And this is how they F up the new uniforms... 

Knew it was too good to be true. 

17 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I need to know the number font in Mike Williams’ photo is not going to be on those jerseys @SomebodytoAnybody47.

Yeah, I had the same cringe reaction. I simply don’t understand the mindset of “our sh*t was ugly in the past, so let’s redesign it, but then make sure the redesign includes design elements from the ugly era(s)”.

This is what you get when an enterprise doesn’t know how to hire a creative team (internal or external) and then put all the design decisions up to a vote by non-creative spreadsheet jockeys instead of keeping them aligned to a forward-thinking brand strategy.

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

They look pretty cool in "action" shots.  Black and red is a good combo.  

image.thumb.png.30ee13eb55102a5e4259aff5ed290abb.png

2 hours ago, slats said:

Very old school new wave…

972C97D7-7CF0-42B4-8E8F-D4070B96E47B.webp

Also quite popular in political propaganda poster art, mostly by the bad guys. 

Old, foundational brand strategy was also big in “category leaders” always being a red brand, so you saw a lot of red/black and red/white corporate identity come from that Mad Men era of graphic design.

Its all got roots in classic Swiss design.

I love it. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, I had the same cringe reaction. I simply don’t understand the mindset of “our sh*t was ugly in the past, so let’s redesign it, but then make sure the redesign includes design elements from the ugly era(s)”.

This is what you get when an enterprise doesn’t know how to hire a creative team (internal or external) and then put all the design decisions up to a vote by non-creative spreadsheet jockeys instead of keeping them aligned to a forward-thinking brand strategy.

Hopefully next time they let a kindergarten class send them pictures.

• Haha 1