LeSauce(GM) on the Recruiting Trail

14 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I love Sauce but already a little bit too much talking. I don't mind the recruiting stuff but the Rodgers will shock the world + CPOY stuff needs to be shut down. 

Why?  It’s the offseason and none of this means anything 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Offseason championship already locked up 

We're a dynasty. One of the greatest of all-time if I’m being honest.

Bulls, Celtics, Yankees and Lakers can maybe say they’ve won more consecutive championships. But we are on the verge of 4x off-season champs.

Great time to be a Jets fan.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Why?  It’s the offseason and none of this means anything 

Because I remember Sauce specifically saying at the end of the year that he + the team will do less talking in the offseason and more focus on winning. Does it really matter? No, but it's very cringey. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Because I remember Sauce specifically saying at the end of the year that he + the team will do less talking in the offseason and more focus on winning. Does it really matter? No, but it's very cringey. 

He’s giving credit to players he respects.  Trying to figure out how that detracts from his offseason focus and detracts from winning.  Or is cringy.

Dont overthink it

5 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

We're a dynasty. One of the greatest of all-time if I’m being honest.

Bulls, Celtics, Yankees and Lakers can maybe say they’ve won more consecutive championships. But we are on the verge of 4x off-season champs.

Great time to be a Jets fan.

We won offseasons before last year?  That's news to me.  Where tf was I?  I honestly can't even remember one guy that we brought in during that 2022 offseason....Flacco maybe?

LeSauce seems great and all but we need LeAaron to do what Brady did in Tampa and convince some difference makers that this version of the jets is worth signing up for. Aaron needs to step up and convince a WR that they’ll compile stats in this offense.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

He’s tired of having no offense, and even woody is going around saying they need more offense.  I mean, it’s about time.  If sauce were going around saying they need a linebacker I’d have a problem with this.  

Just now, Augustiniak said:

He’s tired of having no offense, and even woody is going around saying they need more offense.  I mean, it’s about time.  If sauce were going around saying they need a linebacker I’d have a problem with this.  

I'm fine with him recruiting, happy even. But the CPOY and Rodgers is gonna shock the world stuff is ehhhhh.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

A dynasty like no other. When was the last time we lost an offseason honestly? '95? We're so lucky.

Wait until we overpay and give up that 3rd rounder for Howell and we all celebrate until he has to go in and win a game and doesn’t.