Chiefs Cut Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Just now, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

He's pretty good as a number 3/4 field stretcher. Been clutch in the post season 

Do the Jets and their 40 year old QB need a field stretcher.   I think they need a tight end and someone like Aiyuk.  

1 minute ago, varjet said:

Do the Jets and their 40 year old QB need a field stretcher.   I think they need a tight end and someone like Aiyuk.  

I know some people disagree about taking a QB, I personally want JJ McCarthy. But the one guy id still be jumping up and down about is Bowers. 

Bowers with Rodgers would be incredible to watch

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

I know some people disagree about taking a QB, I personally want JJ McCarthy. But the one guy id still be jumping up and down about is Bowers. 

I heard that is what Saleh/Hackett/Rodgers may be thinking.  

Sign this beast. Defensive end in the first round and safety in the third. Trade the rest of the draft to move up for 438 pound right tackle and sign the often injured Bakhitari to play LT. That’s my off-season plan. And I’m 99.7% sure this will be exactly what the Jets do.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

I like JJ .. but not till the second round ... And he will go top 20 probably.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I see no harm in adding the guy to the WR room, he's not a WR2 but he's a solid WR3/4. WR2 is going to be where they chase the big fish. MVS would just be a solid add to the overall unit as a whole

He will be our "big" WR signing this offseason and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Chiefs will find an excellent WR in the draft at a low salary to replace him that Douglas will say he didn't like. Make book on it.   

Saw the WR from Michigan, forget name, mocked to them in1st on NFL Network last night.

• Upvote 1

MVS didn't do that much more than Xavier Gipson in 2023. YPC was better but his production (21 / 315 / 1) is hardly something to chase after.

Gipson's year was 21 / 229 / 0, so more short stuff than MVS, but he did add 8 carries for 68 yards and 1 TD. All in all, not far off of MVS (who had a slightly better QB ;-) ). Plus Gipson adds more on ST than MVS does.

• Upvote 1