Breaking news

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Isn't this the time to reminisce about those great April Fool's days of the past?  I am personally fond of the one where we let all the banned posters back. I am still not sure if it was real or if people were portraying them, but I KNOW I received at least two death threats.  Sadly, nobody ever came by to try.

I think my favorite was when the old site banner was changed to read Soothnation.com. May have even redirected the site to that URL for the day, but I can't remember.

@Maxman you remember the details?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The New York Jets have traded Zach Wilson,  Allan Lazard and a conditional 1st, 2nd or 3rd round 2027 pick to Kansas City Chiefs for Rashee Rice, Mecole Harman and Kadarius Toney

Thank you Joe Douglas, thank you.

I would have made this trade for Snap, Crackle, and Pop. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Isn't this the time to reminisce about those great April Fool's days of the past?  I am personally fond of the one where we let all the banned posters back. I am still not sure if it was real or if people were portraying them, but I KNOW I received at least two death threats.  Sadly, nobody ever came by to try.

Like letting all the lunatics out of Arkham at the same time.

image.gif.74f0754b7e41d38c47c799a383a44d75.gif

@Lurker89

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

They just hit these guys with the smelling salts and send em back in!

No wonder why these guys were getting CTE.  That was one of the hardest hits I think I've ever seen.

Someone actually got me on a 4/1 thing today for the first time since I was a kid... ******* Critical Drinker put out an "I'm ending my channel" video today that was so sincere I fell for it for a few minutes... and then he said he was tired of getting drunk and knew he was just giving a piss take 😆 

6 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

How about when Pats fan Tx became a Mod and the JetNation banner was changed to PatsNation? It even included Tom Brady's picture

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

How about some real breaking news

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Jets are actively working to reach an agreement with Seahawks free-agent SS Jamal Adams, per league sources. There is another team involved, and no final decision, but the Jets are trying to reunite Adams with his old team.

9:49 AM · Apr 1, 2024