Zach traded to Denver [merged]

On 5/12/2024 at 12:48 PM, Rangers9 said:

I think whoever the starting QB is for Denver they will operate as a game manager for this year. The Broncos have a lot more invested in Nix than in Zach. So he will get the edge in training camp. Unless Zach is lights out. Zach btw is only 6 months older than Nix. 

Not sure about that. I could see them wanting to hold Nix back a year and it's not like Denver is winning anything this year.

12 hours ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Why are we still talking about this guy?

Because we just wasted 3 years of our lives watching him suck

if Siskel and Ebert saw a really terrible movie they would talk about it for months after then put on their top ten worst movies of the year show in December 

• Post of the Week 3

On 5/11/2024 at 1:10 PM, Rangers9 said:

I think Nix will beat him out. Zach could make the team as backup but there's competition for that slot too. I think he'll be like Fitz. His career will be based around injuries. Is it possible he'll improve with age and good coaching. So far we haven't seen the consistency needed to start we've seen spurts and good games and talent. If he adjusts his game esp the short game he could be an ok game manager. But a game manager with a big time arm who can throw deep. The reason Payton traded for him. It was worth a small financial risk. 

Zach has had moments playing against nobodies playing in vanilla defensive schemes in august.  Anyone can kill it in preseason I remember Brett Ratliff making people think he was better than Brett Favre

I’ve seen Christian fricking Hackenberg look competent in preseason games

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

Zack never got the credit score that he deserved around here, he'll get that in Denver.

or Sam, or Mark, or Geno, or Hackenberg, bla, bla, bla...

2 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Zack never got the credit score that he deserved around here, he'll get that in Denver.

Credit for what exactly? He was a cry baby who might be the worst quarterback anyone has ever seen ( not counting a few with one or two starts). He is flat out terrible and will be out of the league and forgotten by next year.

Zach played well against good teams esp Houston last year. But he was consistently below average. I've heard some guys on this site say dumb things like Zach ruined 3 years of their life. Come on man get a life then. As for Hack and Vern etc I believe they tried they either weren't good enough or there were circumstances. I mean who of us hasn't had some failure in their life. The NFL was just a small percentage of their life. 

27 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Zach played well against good teams esp Houston last year. But he was consistently below average. I've heard some guys on this site say dumb things like Zach ruined 3 years of their life. Come on man get a life then. As for Hack and Vern etc I believe they tried they either weren't good enough or there were circumstances. I mean who of us hasn't had some failure in their life. The NFL was just a small percentage of their life. 

How do you feel about Aaron Rodgers? 

41 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

It ruined 3 years of my Jets fandom, that’s for sure.  Least entertaining QB I’ve ever seen here and the dude got 33 starts here to demonstrate it.  His own teammates didn’t defend him, he was that bad and unlikable.  

Not to mention his tenure made this place a toxic waste dump for those 3 years.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Credit for what exactly? He was a cry baby who might be the worst quarterback anyone has ever seen ( not counting a few with one or two starts). He is flat out terrible and will be out of the league and forgotten by next year.
Look closer friend

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

5 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I dislike him but that's my thing has nothing to do with his play on the field. He's a great player no doubt. 

I think you are going to have a tough time this season.

5 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Not Sean Payton’s type of guy

I was going to post the same thing 🤣. He‘s not Payton’s type of guy from a play style/ability perspective and he’s 1000% not Payton’s type of guy in terms of being mentally tough enough to take criticism. It’s too bad they’re not getting Hard Knocks in Denver, because Payton v Zach in a film session would be appointment television. 

• Upvote 3