****The Official Day 2 of the NFL Draft****

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Nothing says America like a man in a football jersey with a styrofoam bone in his mouth barking for a player he just heard of twelve seconds ago

Better than taking 3 hours to put on makeup and dressing in nerdy cosplay armor to watch a Football Game...

• Haha 1

They’re getting into the territory where the jets now are almost in spitting distance of being able to trade up with a late 4th rounder.  If there’s a mini run on wrs and that’s what they’re focused on then trade up.  If not there’s no reason.  You may as well stay and then maybe trade back into the end of round 3

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

There is literally nothing to do In Detroit. And its cold as sheet there. 

Not nothing. I mean, there's a Friday night of Getting Murdered, buying illicit substances, exploring urban ruins.... you know, the usual.

I was on a call once and asked a guy his medical history, he said he "got shot"... when I asked where and he said "DE-TROIT".

"Sir, I meant where on your body".

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Of the teams drafting ahead of us, I think only the Baltimore and Washington have a need a WR. 

There’s only so many wrs teams can take.  In hindsight taking Fashanu was a great pick but a better draft strategy.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It does seem to be back.

Bring back Rex Ryan. GROUND AND POUND TIME.

The ole cat and mouse. Defensive lineman have increasingly focused on speed, agility and pass rush as teams literally didn't care if you ran on them. There's (relatively) a lot of pretty good QBs in the league right nowwhich opens up an opportunity. Combine that with the need to slow the other team's offense down and the best way to do that is to have yours in the field.

• Upvote 1