****The Official Day 2 of the NFL Draft****

5 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Damn that is a big dude. Leonard Davis.thanks Detroit for being a sheetier city than St. Loius. 

Half of the city consists of dilapidated, boarded up buildings and they decided to have a gathering of 100,000 people in this sh*thole.

Notice how they’ve only pulled out on long shots across the same stretch of highway over and over lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Untouchable said:

Half of the city consists of dilapidated, boarded up buildings and they decided to have a gathering of 100,000 people in this sh*thole.

Notice how they’ve only pulled out on long shots across the same highway over and over lol.

Went to grad school there in 2004 when they first built the new stadium.  Its way worse than you just described. Way worse.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Maynard13 said:

Went to grad school there in 2004 when they first built the new stadium.  Its way worse than you just described. Way worse.

I watched a video a couple of years ago where the guy timed how long it took to drive from the "Nice" part of Detroit to an actual post-apocalyptic wasteland of condemned houses and packs of wild dogs. It took about 2 minutes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Had a friend who I met in NY who was a cop in Detroit. Whenb I went to scholl there I went on a drive with him for a social work project. We drove AT NIGHT through some of the worst ghettos I have ever seen.  He was responsible for over 20 rectangular miles and was the only cop car driving on duty.  OMG I told him give me a fckn gun dude. 

That is NOT an advantageous situation. LOL. Ever see "Detroit Burning?" Those guys were running up to 10 Structure Fires A SHIFT

Just now, mrcoops said:

Kris Jenkins to the Bengals is a really good pick.

Was glad it wasn't a WR but sad to see Jenkins off the board.  Looked like the Bengals and Colts seem like the only teams that really need a WR before the Jets pick.