****The Official Day 2 of the NFL Draft****

2 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Are we calling South Carolina QB Spencer Rattler a viable option for the Jets at #72?

QB at 72 is definitely an option.

But I really do think we go WR. It was clear that we preferred to go WR at pick 10 but the value was not there. There value for the WRs left makes sense at 72.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

QB at 72 is definitely an option.

But I really do think we go WR. It was clear that we preferred to go WR at pick 10 but the value was not there. There value for the WRs left makes sense at 72.

Braylon Edwards is announcing our pick, so you know it's going to be a WR.

Franklin, Corley, McMillan, Rice, Wilson, Walker, Washington...lots of nice options left on the board right now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Braylon Edwards is announcing our pick, so you know it's going to be a WR.

Franklin, Corley, McMillan, Rice, Wilson, Walker, Washington...lots of nice options left on the board right now.

Didn’t know this.  I think i went from wondering if any of these wrs are going to be there, to wondering which one they take b/c it looks like there’s going to be a few of them there. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, greenwave81 said:

If he does, then you just miss out…but the team needs a WR more than a developmental QB that may or may not pan out IMO

I agree but I’m wondering that if the jets really like him they would consider trading up from that early 4th, or during the 4th round 

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Didn’t know this.  I think i went from wondering if any of these wrs are going to be there, to wondering which one they take b/c it looks like there’s going to be a few of them there. 

If the Jets get Franklin or Corley, I'll be delighted. Really like both of them.

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

If the Jets get Franklin or Corley, I'll be delighted. Really like both of them.

After the suspense of waiting for the bears to take rome to trading and taking Fashanu, to be here now with 10 picks to go and have all those wrs on the board it’s great assuming jd takes one.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If he’s there, Jets should take Christian Haynes. Load up

If they stand pat and he’s there, not against it at all.

Has Roman Wilson gone yet?

Corley?

Those might be the only wideouts I’d prefer over just saying “f*ck it” and going all in on jumpstarting an awesome OL pipeline.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

We just got through 2 teams that could have gone WR.

I think we are good to stay put.

One of Roman Wilson, Troy Franklin and Malik Washington please.

Go get the one you want now 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

I honestly want nothing to do with Franklin

A dude that rail-thin with sh*tty hands?

If you want a raw dude who can still threaten the deep third early in his career, then I’d take Tez Walker.

I’d even prefer to “reach” on someone like Javon Baker or McCaffrey over Franklin.

• Upvote 1