****The Official Day 2 of the NFL Draft****

Let me say up front: I don’t know if JD wants a WR or sees it as vital a need as I do.

With that said, this draft feels like the Denzel Mims draft. All the real good WR’s gone by the time we’d pick one.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

Wasn't expecting Sweat to go this early. Didn't he just have a DWI a few weeks ago?

"There's no proof of anything, except this guy is a sensational athlete!"

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Let me say up front: I don’t know if JD wants a WR or sees it as vital a need as I do.

With that said, this draft feels like the Denzel Mims draft. All the real good WR’s gone by the time we’d pick one.

I see this more as, his fav wrs will be gone and he’ll stick to his board and take a safety and then tomorrow we’ll get the long awaited replacement of charone peake

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Nah, it’s deep deep.

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It was his own choice to trade down in that draft.

13 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Just make the ******* picks. Every other pick we have to bring out some middle school football team or special needs kid or washed 65 year old CTE riddled player or some military appreciation crap. This sh*t has jumped the shark ten times over 

Yep, save that for the 5th and later. Sorry, not sorry.

• Upvote 1

will we move into the second round. I think it would be great but not really worth losing both 3rd and 4rd round picks. Im good with just staying where we are and looking for gold. hell trade back in the 3rd and get a later 3rd and more late rounders.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Singing some Taylor Swift there. Shake it Off! A classic

That girls "Music" is like AI got a Moog Synthesizer and watched a YT video on how to make Generic Stock soundtracks, with lyrics written by an 85 IQ Middleschool girl. Its actually quite a brilliant scam. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1