ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

11 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Hey Guys ... What's up .. how's it hanging these days ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Just refreshing Broncos forums lapping up every story about future hall of famer ZeeDubs.

• Haha 3

What we saw with Zach were long periods in games with little offense, 3 and outs, if scores usually 3s thanks to a good PK. And deficiencies esp in his short passing game inaccuracy etc. it put extreme pressure on defense. Hard to win games when your D is usually on the field. So can Zach fix that and be a consistent offensive player lead a team score TDS instead of being brutal in the red zone. He's had 33 starts most of them not good. His last start very good. We'll see if Payton can get more out of him. I can see the pessimism I agree. As for Zach quitting on the team that's a lot of horse-s. He sucked but never quit on the team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

25 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

What we saw with Zach were long periods in games with little offense, 3 and outs, if scores usually 3s thanks to a good PK. And deficiencies esp in his short passing game inaccuracy etc. it put extreme pressure on defense. Hard to win games when your D is usually on the field. So can Zach fix that and be a consistent offensive player lead a team score TDS instead of being brutal in the red zone. He's had 33 starts most of them not good. His last start very good. We'll see if Payton can get more out of him. I can see the pessimism I agree. As for Zach quitting on the team that's a lot of horse-s. He sucked but never quit on the team. 

He was sending his stuffed animals back to Utah before the season ended. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/8/2024 at 10:11 AM, peebag said:

I don't have the strength to copy  and paste but here ya go:

NFL insider believes Zach Wilson will end up as Broncos No. 1 QB (msn.com)

What a silly article.  Zach Wilson was not an afterthought that Payton traded for to back up Bo Nix!  Astounding, considering they traded for him before the draft.  When you have two players, one a rookie and the other a three year vet, should the reason to start the vet be "potential?"  Serves me right for reading it!

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Always a good post when the @TheAustrianand @Fantasy Island ruin whatever you’re talking about by neg repping posts while not contributing to the conversation 

How does neg repping ruin things?  It just says they don't like it.  Who gives a ****?  I mean besides the people (and apes?) that jump up and down yelling they don't give a ****.  Much better than actually derailing the conversation, though this thread is literally a derailed conversation from months ago.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

How does neg repping ruin things?  It just says they don't like it.  Who gives a ****?  I mean besides the people (and apes?) that jump up and down yelling they don't give a ****.  Much better than actually derailing the conversation, though this thread is literally a derailed conversation from months ago.

Well, silly me thinks if you disagree, discuss it.  A neg rep here or there is fine, I do it from time to time, usually backed by a post with the reasoning attached. Then you can agree or disagree.   But someone like the Austrian, when you get countless notifications all, and I mean every one of them being the same neg rep while he adds nothing is a waste of time.  

48 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Well, silly me thinks if you disagree, discuss it.  A neg rep here or there is fine, I do it from time to time, usually backed by a post with the reasoning attached. Then you can agree or disagree.   But someone like the Austrian, when you get countless notifications all, and I mean every one of them being the same neg rep while he adds nothing is a waste of time.  

I disagree!

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is amazing. Two questions:

1. Did they even ask Zach to show up?

2. If so, what excuse do we think Zach used to beg out? 

Bo Nix and Jarrett Stidham both making the trip and Zach not is a clear demonstration of the pecking order.  I don’t care what engagement celebration sh*t or whatever Zach had going on he needs to be grinding right now to save his career and clearly isn’t.  

So glad he’s gone.  Denver fans are lucky he won’t be a headache for them but rather an afterthought.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Bo Nix and Jarrett Stidham both making the trip and Zach not is a clear demonstration of the pecking order.  I don’t care what engagement celebration sh*t or whatever Zach had going on he needs to be grinding right now to save his career and clearly isn’t.  

So glad he’s gone.  Denver fans are lucky he won’t be a headache for them but rather an afterthought.

Unless he had some secret surgery or something, there’s no excuse for him to not be there. Dude is hanging on in the league by his fingernails and he’s opting out of team building events? 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Unless he had some secret surgery or something, there’s no excuse for him to not be there. Dude is hanging on in the league by his fingernails and he’s opting out of team building events? 

I think we already learned from his time here that he's not obsessed with getting better. I think to improve as much as he would need to improve, you'd have to be obsessed with being a good QB

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

20 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I think we already learned from his time here that he's not obsessed with getting better. I think to improve as much as he would need to improve, you'd have to be obsessed with being a good QB

Pour one out for all the gaslighters who for 3+ years screamed that Zach does indeed care about football a lot and anyone who suggests otherwise is just a H8er.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

On 7/8/2024 at 12:52 PM, Dunnie said:

Hey Guys ... What's up .. how's it hanging these days ?

Feels good to be right, friend.  Add another one we were right about to the list:  Zach Wilson doesn't care very much about football.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Feels good to be right, friend.  Add another one we were right about to the list:  Zach Wilson doesn't care very much about football.

You should put that on your resume. "I was right about Zach Wilson." It's an impressive achievement.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Do you think he gets heckled week 4 at MetLife (assuming he even makes the team)? 😬🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pour one out for all the gaslighters who for 3+ years screamed that Zach does indeed care about football a lot and anyone who suggests otherwise is just a H8er.

I’m actually kind of excited to see who’ll be the first one to tell us why it’s actually good that Zach Wilson isn’t at that Broncos passing camp thing. 

• Haha 2