ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

23 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

If Zach plays poorly it’s because he sucks, if he plays well it means nothing because he’s playing against guys who will be driving Uber next month

Be nice to those guys, ok? Let them have some of those good trips 👍

1 minute ago, Bronx said:

0n TDs on 3rd stringers. Pleasde start cooking with ghee. 

Isn't ghee a lubricant for anal sex? I wanted to see if what you were saying was true and that's all I came up with 🤷

1 minute ago, Bronx said:

0n TDs on 3rd stringers. Pleasde start cooking with ghee. 

The Colts defense was so bad, anytime a Zach led drive got anywhere close to the endzone it was 2 or 3 runs and they're in.  Colts D is extremely bad.

Hilariously there are some Denver fans arguing that they should cut Stidham and run with Zach and Nix.  Oh boy are they in for some pain this year.  Nix looked okay, but clearly he wasn't going up against first stringers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I got a kick out of watching Zach today because it took me back to JV football and the three pass plays we were capable of running. 

Nah. He was better than that. Suck it up, Tommy 🤣 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Let me quote this post so when he’s cut in two weeks we can revisit this

You can absolutely quote this.  But it won't have anything to do with him being cut. Keep on trying.

I was told you were an OG member who has carte blanch, but the majority of the people here whether they are regulars or not think you suck 🤣 But hey! You are the best!

• Thumb Down 2

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I got a kick out of watching Zach today because it took me back to JV football and the three pass plays we were capable of running. 

He looked better early but then it seemed like he held the ball a little bit. Protection broke down a couple times. Interesting that Payton seemed to get him moving a couple times. Bizarre to call a read option though lol. He did go through the progression once and check it down. I think he’ll play second next week and start the last week.  His thing forever has been being consistently inconsistent. Curious if coaching can change that. Probably not. As jaws would say how you process information while 5 guys are trying to kill you is kind of a thing you have or don’t. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Larz said:

He looked better early but then it seemed like he held the ball a little bit. Protection broke down a couple times. Interesting that Payton seemed to get him moving a couple times. Bizarre to call a read option though lol. He did go through the progression once and check it down. I think he’ll play second next week and start the last week.  His thing forever has been being consistently inconsistent. Curious if coaching can change that. Probably not. As jaws would say how you process information while 5 guys are trying to kill you is kind of a thing you have or don’t. 

Yeah, pretty much. It was good to see him on a bunch of sprint-outs and quick hitters so he could gain some confidence, but then when Payton put him in standard passing sets it was the same old Zach. His biggest problem today is that Nix looked like he could start on Day One, which puts Zach in competition with Stidham for the QB2 spot, and Payton loves Stidham as a dude. Zach’s the odd man out there

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Any chance you’re enjoying this nice weather out by the hot tub with a nice glass of Seagram’s and your forgotten hourly dosage of Lexapro?

Seagram's? Yikes.  I'm a huge whiskey fan but Canadian is like my last choice. But if you want to pass it off as good whiskey for your friends by all means have at it!

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, pretty much. It was good to see him on a bunch of sprint-outs and quick hitters so he could gain some confidence, but then when Payton put him in standard passing sets it was the same old Zach. His biggest problem today is that Nix looked like he could start on Day One, which puts Zach in competition with Stidham for the QB2 spot, and Payton loves Stidham as a dude. Zach’s the odd man out there

Zach was accurate on short passes. And his drives scored points. Including 7s. I don't see them cutting him esp with guaranteed money. Not sure about Nix being ready. His running skill's impressive, though. Maybe by game 6. But he's probably got a lock on it. 

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Any chance you’re enjoying this nice weather out by the hot tub with a nice glass of Seagram’s and your forgotten hourly dosage of Lexapro?

I honestly feel bad for you 🤣 Has no one ever challenged you before?