ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At the end of those 5 pages, @Dunnie finally came to terms with Zach Wilson's suckitude.

5 pages to provide the finishing blows after 4 years of Zach Wilson duping two different franchises, numerous coaches and legions of defenders.

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

Go find another thread for your useless snark.

i'm sorry smile GIF by truTV’s I’m Sorry

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

and we all know Martinez's stuff is da bomb 

dave chappelle wiggle GIF

side note my mental health is much better that Zach Wilson is in another time zone 

Zach made me dust off my old physics textbook and calculate how big a slingshot it would take to shoot him from NJ to CO.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Use what the 49ers gave up to move to 3 as a guide.  # 12 pick plus two 1sts and a 3rd.  

I’d still have liked that 2 (and 2022 5) though in addition to the 49er trade package.  It was a very deep draft class and would have made me feel a lot better about that horrendous 2020 season not even netting us # 1 overall.

That's literally a possibile super bowl team if they draft right , even with Darnold at qb, or even name whatever bridge QB. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@TuscanyTile2 do you keep this thread open all day or something?  You’re ALWAYS in this thread but rarely posting in it of late, ya creeper.  lol.

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

IMG_8852.png

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seriously, @TuscanyTile2, you’re creeping me out.  Either post something or close the tab on this thread, lol.  

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@TuscanyTile2 C'MON MAN

image.png

Lol, I assume I left a tab open that happened to be on this thread.  You are clinically insane.

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

We are literally at the point where the Braxton berries type of player can't make the team. It's a great feeling. I remember the guys all wearing mike white shirts. Mike white. Man what could have been.

Hope he is still playing somewhere.

Poor guy signed with Miami figuring he's be a shoo in to get playing time and all of a sudden Tua turns into an iron man 😅

• Upvote 1