Happy 81st Birthday Joe

1967 :my old man said to me we are going to see a Hungarian from the PA coal mines just like your grandpa and grandma. and he took me to shea ...... jets fan for life

the ball exploded out of his hand

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JetsFlyer said:

1967 :my old man said to me we are going to see a Hungarian from the PA coal mines just like your grandpa and grandma. and he took me to shea ...... jets fan for life

the ball exploded out of his hand

Theres a clip when he came back from injury and he was warming up and one of his OL said, when the ball leaves his hand it makes this sound whooooooffffvv

9 hours ago, Trotter said:

maybe it is a sign of my old age but it is sure nice to revisit a picture of a naturally pretty woman. No painted on eyebrows, stupid fish lips or makeup that looks like someone applied with joint compound.

Joe hung out with Farrah, Ann Margaret and Raquel.

No one can touch that

Uhhh he probably did a little more than touch. 

• Haha 1

maybe it is a sign of my old age but it is sure nice to revisit a picture of a naturally pretty woman. No painted on eyebrows, stupid fish lips or makeup that looks like someone applied with joint compound.
Joe hung out with Farrah, Ann Margaret and Raquel.
No one can touch that

... Agreed ... This pretty much cements it. I didn't know about Raquel.

That guy has lived a freaking fantasy.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Well,  my screen name says it all.  I first saw Joe limping through a bowl game after his knee injury.  He was electric.  Future NFL receiver (and also future NFL coach) Ray Perkins dropped what would have been the game winning touchdown pass.

When  the Jets signed him, I  switched my allegiance from the Giants to the Jets.  Great decision, right? For those of you who never saw him play, check out the YouTube video on the game between the Jets and the Colts with Unitas as their qb.  Joe threw for 496 yards, including two 80 yard bombs to tight end Richard Caster.  To this day, I have never seen a quicker release.  

Joe just oozed charisma.  Happy birthday.

8 hours ago, JoeFan said:

Well,  my screen name says it all.  I first saw Joe limping through a bowl game after his knee injury.  He was electric.  Future NFL receiver (and also future NFL coach) Ray Perkins dropped what would have been the game winning touchdown pass.

When  the Jets signed him, I  switched my allegiance from the Giants to the Jets.  Great decision, right? For those of you who never saw him play, check out the YouTube video on the game between the Jets and the Colts with Unitas as their qb.  Joe threw for 496 yards, including two 80 yard bombs to tight end Richard Caster.  To this day, I have never seen a quicker release.  

Joe just oozed charisma.  Happy birthday.

When I met Joe, I was as nervous for some reason as I have ever been (which is why I look insane in the picture with him). We talked for a bit, nicest guy ever... I told him, I've seen some crazy sh*t, been in some bad situations, but this is the most nervous I've ever been. He laughed. I mean, it helped when I walked up to him and he said, "Well shoot, if anything starts up, I'm with the big guy" and then hugged me. LOL

• Upvote 1