Aaron Rodgers Whereabouts Confirmed

JetNation

Aaron Rodgers

The media firestorm surrounding Aaron Rodgers in recent weeks was apparently caused by his trip to Egypt, which caused him to miss two days of practice. He did make all of the OTAs but wasn’t there for minicamp.

Haason Reddick also missed minicamp, as well as the OTA portion. That is another hot topic this week on JetNation Radio, our NY Jets Podcast.

Special thank you to our sponsor, MILE Social, a digital marketing agency.

Our NY Jets Podcast can now be found on Spotify and Amazon Music. Also, please be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play. Here is some more information on how you can find us online.

The post Aaron Rodgers Whereabouts Confirmed appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

13 hours ago, JetNation said:

Aaron Rodgers

The media firestorm surrounding Aaron Rodgers in recent weeks was apparently caused by his trip to Egypt, which caused him to miss two days of practice. He did make all of the OTAs but wasn’t there for minicamp.

Haason Reddick also missed minicamp, as well as the OTA portion. That is another hot topic this week on JetNation Radio, our NY Jets Podcast.

Special thank you to our sponsor, MILE Social, a digital marketing agency.

Our NY Jets Podcast can now be found on Spotify and Amazon Music. Also, please be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play. Here is some more information on how you can find us online.

The post Aaron Rodgers Whereabouts Confirmed appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

Right now, Cairo and surrounding area is not a tourist destination I would not recommend.  I wonder what parts of the country he went to???  Considering Rodgers, I would think he believes the pyramids on the Giza Plateau were built by ETs.  That must have been on his itinerary.

image.jpeg

30 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Right now, Cairo and surrounding area is not a tourist destination I would not recommend.  I wonder what parts of the country he went to???  Considering Rodgers, I would think he believes the pyramids on the Giza Plateau were built by ETs.  That must have been on his itinerary.

image.jpeg

My mom is there right now. It's presumably very safe (until it's not), but she hasn't felt unsafe at any point. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Warfish said:

1. Hope he enjoyed his trip.

2. Hope it was worth all the hullabaloo and time missed with his team.

3. Hope, as many here claim, it has no effect on the Regular Season.

Time to move on, training camp is in the not-too-distant future.

Will he be able to make that?  That's prime concert season.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Warfish said:

1. Hope he enjoyed his trip.

2. Hope it was worth all the hullabaloo and time missed with his team.

3. Hope, as many here claim, it has no effect on the Regular Season.

Time to move on, training camp is in the not-too-distant future.

I love these takes. "hope it was worth all the hullabaloo and time missed with his team". 2 days of practice? What about the days he was there and others were not, you know, when it was not mandatory? Where was the hullabaloo when those other guys were not there? 

Guy had a pre-booked trip that made him miss 2 practices and the media went apesh*t about it lol sounds like an offseason with nothing better to do and a media that hates the Jets and Rodgers 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Falco21 said:

I love these takes. "hope it was worth all the hullabaloo and time missed with his team". 2 days of practice? What about the days he was there and others were not, you know, when it was not mandatory? Where was the hullabaloo when those other guys were not there? 

Guy had a pre-booked trip that made him miss 2 practices and the media went apesh*t about it lol sounds like an offseason with nothing better to do and a media that hates the Jets and Rodgers 

This was and still is a nonstory. It's just hate for who the story is about.  None of the players, per reports, have had an issue with it.

Keep in mind, Jonathan Owens will miss some of training camp to go watch his wife Simone Biles in the olympics...Rodgers missed two practices in June...this dude will actual training camp and I haven't heard word one about it.

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Now that we know it was purely personal and nothing where dates couldn't have been changed for two days - it tells me the guy isn't all in.

This is the guy y'all are hanging your Super Bowl hats on?

What about the guys that didn't show up to voluntary on some days? Kinda tells me their not all in either.

Is this team even serious?!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Falco21 said:

Do you know the definition of the word “mandatory?”

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Disappointed it wasn’t something important.  Why couldn’t he schedule this trip around camp dates?  

It was impossible for Aaron Rodgers to take a vacation at anytime of the year that didn’t include mandatory OTA’s.  Him being a 40 year old player coming off the worst injury of his career who was seriously contemplating retirement just a year ago — all of that has nothing to do with this.

• WTF? 1

I still think this is hilarious how overblown this is. A guy who was at every non voluntary practice for 2 off-season pretty much. Misses 2 days of mandatory practice. With being 100% honest with the staff as to why he won’t be there. And some are freaking out.

2 practices. 2 practices. Like at all that will make a difference if he’s ready to go for the season. If we actually want to dig deeper… he’s probably a lot better mentally with us in essence being ok with him missing those 2 days and going than if we made a huge deal about it. Bc it’s the fans and media who cared. Not the staff. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Falco21 said:

If you say so.  You're hardly alone in the "Rodgers' Can Do No Wrong Cucks" club on JN this offseason.  We have many guys who will white-knight for anything Rodgers does.  I'm sure if he skips parts of training camp upcoming, you'll white knight for that too, call it meaningless, say it's just practice, etc., etc., etc..  It's just what some of you guys do.  Idol worship and fawning, instead of demanding the best.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

If you say so.  You're hardly alone in the "Rodgers' Can Do No Wrong Cucks" club on JN this offseason.  We have many guys who will white-knight for anything Rodgers does.  I'm sure if he skips parts of training camp upcoming, you'll white knight for that too, call it meaningless, say it's just practice, etc., etc., etc..  It's just what some of you guys do.  Idol worship and fawning, instead of demanding the best.

It could also be that it is seriously overblown because Saleh is terrible at handling the media and Rodger is still a selfish prick. Those 2 practices are basically meaningless because of all the other things Rodgers has done. It doesn't mean Rodgers isn't a jerk... It only means that it wasn't as hurtful to the team because the whole team outside of Reddick was at the Voluntary Camp. 

Both are allowed to be true without 'white knighting' Rodger's as you say

7 hours ago, usanyj said:

This was and still is a nonstory.

I mean, it was a story. Literally.

It's just hate for who the story is about.  None of the players, per reports, have had an issue with it.

I won't pretend the media doesn't have an axe to grind with Rodgers. They hate him. But any starting QB missing mandatory minicamp to go on vacation would 100% be a story.

Keep in mind, Jonathan Owens will miss some of training camp to go watch his wife Simone Biles in the olympics...Rodgers missed two practices in June...this dude will actual training camp and I haven't heard word one about it.

Let's hope he doesn't miss any of training camp. I can't say with a very strong level of conviction that he won't.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean, it was a story. Literally.

I won't pretend the media doesn't have an axe to grind with Rodgers. They hate him. But any starting QB missing mandatory minicamp to go on vacation would 100% be a story.

Let's hope he doesn't miss any of training camp. I can't say with a very strong level of conviction that he won't.

^My sentiments exactly.  Fingers crossed, brother... fingers crossed.  

• Upvote 1