Why are you guys always so mad at the Jets?

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The very best fans are the ones that stick with a team year after year after year despite awful moves by the owners coaches and gms and terrible results (no playoffs in like 15 years.)

The worst fans are the ones that nod and are happy with the team year after year after year and hold no one to account.

All the fans on this site want the jets to win, we just disagree on the best way to go about.

Jets fans have a right to beef, look at other fan bases like the laughable pats fans who have had all the glory for 20 years and at the first sign of a down tun they flee or boo their team.

Being a fan does not mean being a doormat.

The Lord of Fandom has spoken!

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, makes no sense fanbase is frustrated. Must be Jets fans are the best. 

This isnt new.  The jets have had 4 legitimate shots to win the super bowl in almost 30 years.  1998, 1999, 2004 and 2009.

Dont be mad at the jets because your expectations arent realistic.

The good news is, the 2024 jets have the 5th legitimate shot in the last 30 years.

Turn your frown upside down jet fans.

13-4 and a division title if rodgers stays healthy!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This isnt new.  The jets have had 4 legitimate shots to win the super bowl in almost 30 years.  1998, 1999, 2004 and 2009.

The good news is, the 2024 jets have the 5th legitimate shot in the last 30 years.

I usually try and back you capt but you might want to rethink the whole unrealistic point if view

12 years no playoffs. Lord knows how many losing seasons in a row.

and the one guy, the one f’n guy that had a legit shot of turning  this around blows out his Achilles 4 plays in

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Legitimate shot? Wouldn’t they have to actually be in the Super Bowl for the shot to be legitimate? Yes.

My expectations could be playoffs once a decade and a winning season every 7 years and they still would be disappointed. Hardly seems unreasonable. 

Nope! According to your troll math  it’s our 6th legitimate snot, last year was our 5th. You would think our Captain ( ex, quit after 4 plays) would know that. No? 

I always turn my frown upside down.  To eat!!

If Rodgers doesn’t get hurt you may make it all season without getting banned. Now that’s a legitimate shot. Joe.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

I usually try and back you capt but you might want to rethink the whole unrealistic point if view

12 years no playoffs. Lord knows how many losing seasons in a row.

and the one guy, the one f’n guy that had a legit shot of turning  this around blows out his Achilles 4 plays in

What team was supposed to be actually good in those years?  The Sanchez team, Geno, Fitzy, Darnold, Zach?

Those teams with those qbs were dead in the water from day 1.

If you expected those teams to be good, thats on you.  We show up to a gunfight ever week w/ a knife.

We are now showing up w/ a submachine gun.  Its ok to believe boys.  

Find comfort in the bosom of Joe Douglas.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Legitimate shot? Wouldn’t they have to actually be in the Super Bowl for the shot to be legitimate? Yes.

My expectations could be playoffs once a decade and a winning season every 7 years and they still would be disappointed. Hardly seems unreasonable. 

Nope! According to your troll math  it’s our 6th legitimate snot, last year was our 5th. You would think our Captain ( ex, quit after 4 plays) would know that. No? 

I always turn my frown upside down.  To eat!!

If Rodgers doesn’t get hurt you may make it all season without getting banned. Now that’s a legitimate shot. Joe.

Vinny in 98 and 99.  Pre shoulder injury Chad in 04 and favre in 09 were the only realistic chances we had at winning a super bowl.

No other team had a qb that could do it.

we do this year.

Go Jets!!!

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Vinny in 98 and 99.  Pre shoulder injury Chad in 04 and favre in 09 were the only realistic chances we had at winning a super bowl.

we do this year.

Go Jets!!!

Yeah ok. I feel that, 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

we do this year.

Go Jets!!!

Are you vying for another captaincy?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If the jets go 13-4 you have my word that I will post a video of me eating a watermelon slice, rind and all, to this forum.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

I thought this was a fan forum for people who like the Jets. 

It very much is. Many of us here have been die hards for many decades now.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

I’m confused.

It seems you might be. Or you’re just trolling.

I’d wager trolling.

• Post of the Week 3