Probably not facing Aiyuk week 1

10 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Crusade against miserable jet fans.  I am here to rid this board of the d-i-s-e-a-s-e.  And for that, I am a hero.

Which schoolyard are your hommies selling the cure?  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

odd story, feels like it's being reported in reverse chronological order. JD should absolutely be sniffing around to see what the deal is if there isn't already something done.

Jets aren't interested... They are hoping for Adams at the trade deadline 

Sounds like Aiyuk’s a goner. It’s better to be getting them Week 1 without Aiyuk, but I don’t think it’ll be a massive hit for the 49ers. Aiyuk is a good WR but it’s not like they don’t still have CMC, Deebo, Kittle, and an elite OL to go with one of the best offensive minds in the game. They will be fine

11 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Sounds like Aiyuk’s a goner. It’s better to be getting them Week 1 without Aiyuk, but I don’t think it’ll be a massive hit for the 49ers. Aiyuk is a good WR but it’s not like they don’t still have CMC, Deebo, Kittle, and an elite OL to go with one of the best offensive minds in the game. They will be fine

Its a huge blow.  He is their best receiver.  No need to minimize this.

Now if the trade is with the Browns and Amari Cooper comes back to the Niners, then yes its not a big deal.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Who cares, Aiyuk wasn’t available when the Jets traded for Reddick.  And they needed an EDGE.  
It wasn’t an either or option.

That was not the point I was making.

• At the time of the Reddick trade, the mistake made was trusting him, not not trading for Aiyuk, who was not available.  My view is that Reddick is behaving dishonorably, and we should find a way to move on from him. 
  • So today, my point is that if we could trade Reddick, either to the 49ers or someone else, and get Aiyuk, even for a season, we would be better off.  

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yes, its me making the board exhausting.  Not the posters turning every thread into doom, gloom and misery.

Take a deep breath.  Then stop and think of all of your posts the last month or so.  If you don't see how immature and ridiculous you sound then that's on you.  Either way do you.  I am not a regular on this board but from the little I read and post on here you have become ridiculous.  Enjoy your day. 

• Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

It’s an over the top act because he was banned for quite a while for being one of the most insufferable fans on the planet when it came to being negative.  He decided to come back under a “I’ve seen the light, brother Jets fans” schtick of over the top positivity.  A few people found it funny, especially when he added “the d-i-s-e-a-s-e” to his routine, so he’s kept it going even though it’s definitely run its course and then some.

Nothing he says is how he truly feels.  It’s all schtick.

Idk who found it funny, but it's still unsufferable. Especially since he sh*ts on everyone basically. I mean hell his signature is saying all jets fans are morons. Enough is enough. Just be normal

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, varjet said:

• At the time of the Reddick trade, the mistake made was trusting him, not not trading for Aiyuk, who was not available.  My view is that Reddick is behaving dishonorably, and we should find a way to move on from him. 
  • So today, my point is that if we could trade Reddick, either to the 49ers or someone else, and get Aiyuk, even for a season, we would be better off.  

I agree given what we know now.  
Just I can’t blame anyone for taking someone at his word though I shouldn’t be shocked.  He didn’t honor the signature on the contract he signed of his own free will why would his word be worth trusting I guess 

50 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Agreed but TW hasn't reported yet either.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is 100% false. 

Does the fact that at this point the vast majority of this board is either tired of you, thinks you're just a troll, or possibly developmentally/cognitively delayed resonate with you at all? Remember DWC? Don't be DWC, because that's the level you're at right now. 

28 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Does the fact that at this point the vast majority of this board is either tired of you, thinks you're just a troll, or possibly developmentally/cognitively delayed resonate with you at all? Remember DWC? Don't be DWC, because that's the level you're at right now. 

I'm a man of respect around here.  They love me around here.  I'm a swell guy.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, varjet said:

i doubt anyone would be willing at this point to give us more than a 4th rounder for Reddick.

And anyway, that would be a terrible idea.  And so is your idea of moving on from him.   

if he wants to sit out half the season or whatever, his loss.   he will be giving up a ton of money in his next contract.

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Kittle's fantasy value goes up the second Aiyuk is traded.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I'm a man of respect around here.  They love me around here.  I'm a swell guy.

You've been dropping the brown acid again, haven't you?

57 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Idk who found it funny, but it's still unsufferable. Especially since he sh*ts on everyone basically. I mean hell his signature is saying all jets fans are morons. Enough is enough. Just be normal

He is classically weird.

1 hour ago, sec143dmf said:

Take a deep breath.  Then stop and think of all of your posts the last month or so.  If you don't see how immature and ridiculous you sound then that's on you.  Either way do you.  I am not a regular on this board but from the little I read and post on here you have become ridiculous.  Enjoy your day. 

Ridiculous yes. But as annoying as a mosquito on a hot night. Someone give a mod a fly swatter!