***OFFICIAL JETS V PANTHERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD***

I have NEVER missed a game when the Jets came to to town.  I am NOT going to this game, I'm playing golf til about 1pm then heading over the the JETS fan club bar and gonna do the tailgate. Then, back home to watch the game. I've turned down dozens of tickets. 

GO JETS!!!!  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Going with the balanced asterisks (3 on each side) on the subject line today?  Why the change when the unbalanced ones against the Commies  (3 on the left, 4 on the right) worked so well (won the game, developed 2 preseason HOF QBs in the 2nd half) last week?  

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I was thinking about heading up for this one but the more I thought about it the more it sounded like it sucks.

Same here.

It’s PS2, but I’m looking forward to watching  football for the first time since the Super Bowl though

Are you in the Carolinas also, Barry?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Same here.

It’s PS2, but I’m looking forward to watching  football for the first time since the Super Bowl though

Are you in the Carolinas also, Barry?

I am in the South East. The stadium is North. That's about as much information as I am comfortable sharing with you psychopaths.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I have NEVER missed a game when the Jets came to to town.  I am NOT going to this game, I'm playing golf til about 1pm then heading over the the JETS fan club bar and gonna do the tailgate. Then, back home to watch the game. I've turned down dozens of tickets. 

GO JETS!!!!  

its a preseason game so i will forgive you for missing it. 😆😆😆

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

i’m going to the game tonight- why not? does anyone know if starters are playing? would love to see a few series with them - anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

probably not like last year. they're going to wait till next week to give everyone a series or 2 while the rest of the NFL gives their guys a start this week.

2 hours ago, Bronx said:

Please trade Lazard for a 7th rounder ASAP!

Cat Fumbling GIF by Originals

he is going to be good this year. his chemistry with Rodgers will show. he will be just fine as a 3rd or 4th WR.

besides its crazy to judge anyone who was catching passes by 3 guys who wont even make a NFL team this year.

• Sympathy 2
  • Ugh 1