***OFFICIAL REAL NFL OPENING DAY GAMES THREAD***

Refs gave the Bills 2 gifts today. Non pass interference at the end of the game and an inadvertent hands to Allen’s face mask at the end of the first half that allowed them to score after the fact. Dolphins with a lucky break with Etienne fumble. Patriots would have been blown out if Cincy would not keep coughing up the football. It is what it is. Week 1 the most unpredictable week of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Solid defense but their offense is bad bad. Minshew is a sideshow freak! Not a NFL QB . Davante say,” I miss Aaron too, WUT?”

Every Summer.  Every single Summer @Raideraholic tells us the Raiders are making a deep playoff run, guaranteed.  

Then once they immediately suck out loud he disappears till about November only to return and talk about this being the plan all along.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Trotter said:

With that performance in the home opener- not sure what he was expecting 

Connor Hughes is a pos, and he did Lawrence dirty with the heading if you listen to the entire thing.

That’s punk journalism at it’s finest right there.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Connor Hughes is a pos, and he did him dirty there if you listen to the entire thing.

Its a good thing the Giants have stalwart people like you to do the dirty work against "the Haterz"

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Connor Hughes is a pos, and he did him dirty there if you listen to the entire thing.

Admittedly I did not listen

feel bad for gint fans - you wait all year get a beautiful day and the team does not get off the bus - or most of them

happens but sucks week 1

9 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Its a good thing the Giants have stalwart people like you to do the dirty work against "the Haterz"

You’d think they would appreciate me more, right?

In all seriousness though, it has nothing to do with which team or player it is, I just think it’s stupid when some random X’er being a smart ass is given credence for taking a cheap shot.

The guys who post that type of crap here aren’t the type people I relate to. Sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Remember when there were Jets fans who wanted to give like five first-round picks for Deshawn Watson?  Good times.

Yes and we need someone to look those threads up.  I'm pretty sure it's the two that keep telling us how right they are about everything.... and probably @T0mShane