**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

54 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

See folks, this is what you get from Pacmala’s administration.  Changing hearts and minds on our way to a better future. 

Political posts are not permitted here. And after this post, we’re definitely doomed. @T0mShane this woke fellow needs to watch the Reagan movie 

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I don’t think giving a nickname is political and I definitely don’t know why you’d tag a commie like Shane. 

Despicable personal attack against @T0mShane, but we all know those are permitted here so it’s all good. 

Also, nice word salad on how your political post isn’t a political post 🙂

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, BP said:

Political posts are not permitted here. And after this post, we’re definitely doomed. @T0mShane this woke fellow needs to watch the Reagan movie 

Down with Pol Pac and the Khmer Green usurpers. My model predicts a 3-14 season under this corrupt and inept administration. I stand with @Joe W. Namath and The Party of the People.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

It is tradition that I make some predictions that never come true. 

Jets 26

Titans 18

Braelon Allen - 27 yard TD run

Hassan Reddick and Will McDonald - zero sacks

Ashtyn Davis - Int and fumble recovery on the same play. 

Robert Saleh - Excellent clock management

I know which one is truly hard to believe…..

Back on topic, the Titans actually have a lot of very solid players across the board. Solid OL group, three legit receivers in Hopkins, Ridley, and Boyd. Two good backs and a dynamic TE. If Levis gives them anything, they could stress this Jets defense, especially if Reed sits. Defensively, Jeffrey Simmons can make Rodgers sulky early. I have fears that Tippman kinda sucks, so this is the key matchup to watch. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Back on topic, the Titans actually have a lot of very solid players across the board. Solid OL group, three legit receivers in Hopkins, Ridley, and Boyd. Two good backs and a dynamic TE. If Levis gives them anything, they could stress this Jets defense, especially if Reed sits. Defensively, Jeffrey Simmons can make Rodgers sulky early. I have fears that Tippman kinda sucks, so this is the key matchup to watch. 
I think it will come down to coaching and schematics ... the Callahans will want to run the ball down the Jets throats. Can Saleh do good on his word and stuff it ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Down with Pol Pac and the Khmer Green usurpers. My model predicts a 3-14 season under this corrupt and inept administration. I stand with [mention=28615]Joe W. Namath[/mention] and The Party of the People.
Bold. I give you credit for not couching your position.. well done.

I hope you are wrong.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I think it will come down to coaching and schematics ... the Callahans will want to run the ball down the Jets throats. Can Saleh do good on his word and stuff it ?

I think the Jets have major issues on the edge because they dumped JFM and replaced him with speed with the idea they’d be playing with leads, but if that doesn’t transpire, opposing run games can just collapse the edges and force the corners to tackle, which is problems. Reed’s already banged up and Sauce looked like he was going to lose a limb trying to tackle Mason last week.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

I think the Jets have major issues on the edge because they dumped JFM and replaced him with speed with the idea they’d be playing with leads, but if that doesn’t transpire, opposing run games can just collapse the edges and force the corners to tackle, which is problems. Reed’s already banged up and Sauce looked like he was going to lose a limb trying to tackle Mason last week.

Was JFM traded in the middle of the night the day after the Wilson deal because he was actually part of that trade?

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets always have the wrong idea, it seems. And usually by the time they figure it out, it’s too late.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So had JFM just gotten banged up the defense would’ve collapsed? I’ve never seen a player become so overrated in my life, prior to him leaving were we that sure he was better than Tanzel Smart?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

36 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I hope not b/c the jets are bad there.  I’m feeling a loss today unless Levis implodes.  I need to see these players play with some desperation b/c surely they know the coach is on thin ice now. 

4 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

So had JFM just gotten banged up the defense would’ve collapsed? I’ve never seen a player become so overrated in my life, prior to him leaving were we that sure he was better than Tanzel Smart?

Who was calling for a statue of him in the Vince Lombardi rest area? He's a big body and a good run defender and the absence of both those things was obvious last week. 

1 minute ago, Asymmetrical said:

Who was calling for a statue of him in the Vince Lombardi rest area? He's a big body and a good run defender and the absence of both those things was obvious last week. 

I mean, you are suggestiny that JFM is the single straw that could break the defenses back even had we kept him (had he gotten injured). That makes him like the most valuable player on a supposedly elite defense in your mind.

44 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If I were the Titans I’d run the ball till the jets stop it. Titans should treat  Levi like a really good left tackle call a game so nobody hears his name. Key our run game,  should be easy because we currently lack one and make Rodgers throw to anyone not named  Garrett. Saleh be more than happy to be getting free checks Christmas. 

• Upvote 1

I see a better game against a team that matches up more for the Jets. Rodgers passing game on MNF wasn't bad at times really good the thing with him imo is mobility. It's a component of current QBs in the league their toolbox and how many times do we see Qbs running for first downs and their legs being a significant part of extending drives. I don't see this happening for Rodgers but it didn't happen for Brady either and he was successful in his 40's. The Oline and Dlines have weaker competition this week and esp with a shaky Qb for Tenn a lot more success. So I'd say Jets 23 Tenn 16.