JetNation is giving away 2 free game tickets to the Jets \ Pats game (lower level)

Maxman

Great gesture. Hopefully someone deserving who has been an active poster for a while gets it!

Also a great way to market the site and get new users on board! Win-Win!

edit: BTW I'm not throwing my name into the ring. Unfortunately I no longer live close enough to MetLife to be able to attend on a whim. That being said, my best Jets memory is still the home opener in 2009 when we stomped out Brady and Belichick with Rex. Other than Opening night last year with Aaron, that was the loudest event I had ever been to. I imagine tomorrow night will be crazy as well. Good luck to the contestants!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Just want to let everyone know that we invited these new users here. On social media and on our blog we made posting in the forums a requirement to enter.

Please make sure this community remains welcoming to all new members.

Thank you!

Welcome all new members.

It's a great place to discuss the NY Jets.  Far more engaging than Twitter.  Glad to see you here.

• Upvote 1

I am so excited to see the New York Jets home opener at MetLife Stadium and bring my son tomorrow evening. I would really appreciate the free tickets to see them. Good Luck Everyone

Edited by steinberg18
wanted to add I will bring my son

• Maxman locked this topic
  • Maxman unlocked this topic