Tweets That Don't Need A New Thread But Need To Be Shared

8 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

The Chiefs are the new darlings of the NFL.  They get it both ways.  I know the Swifties is a good lulz but is kind of weird how this all started happening w/ the called back INT in NY last yar at her first game.   And now, it's like every single game, the Chiefs get massive assistance from the dudes in stripes.

IMG_5581.jpeg

The Chiefs are the new darlings of the NFL.  They get it both ways.  I know the Swifties is a good lulz but is kind of weird how this all started happening w/ the called back INT in NY last yar at her first game.   And now, it's like every single game, the Chiefs get massive assistance from the dudes in stripes.
NFL is entertainment ... They have selected their darling successor to Brady ... And sadly, it's not Aarp Rodgers.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2024 at 7:54 AM, The Crusher said:

I was going to go with Pregnant and puffy. 

She’s teaching the age where no amount of Ozempic and personal trainers will offset the fact she’s drinking like a fish every time the camera pans to her in these games. Party girls don’t stay hot into their 30’s.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think Aaron saw this coming. If you understand what he’s saying, he’s not saying “we’re awesome” he’s saying “don’t get sloppy after one win”. Similar to him pushing Saleh off mid-game.

Aaron can be a douche, but in this case he’s on point. Everything he was concerned about played out on Sunday. Sloppy, stupid, lazy from top to bottom on the field and off.

He’s seen it all and knows when teams have it or not.  Like him or hate him, he’s the most knowledgeable guy in the organization.  And he has a resume to be able to say to anyone, hold people accountable.  

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think Aaron saw this coming. If you understand what he’s saying, he’s not saying “we’re awesome” he’s saying “don’t get sloppy after one win”. Similar to him pushing Saleh off mid-game.

Aaron can be a douche, but in this case he’s on point. Everything he was concerned about played out on Sunday. Sloppy, stupid, lazy from top to bottom on the field and off.

I have to say this was on my mind the entire time watching that sh*t show.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

100% not even a question.

He’s carrying the franchise on his back the best he can. Saw it as well here…

• Upvote 1