AR and Penalties lost this game

Eh, the OL was putrid today. So was special teams. That spear by Charles and everything Gipson does… all stupid.

Additionally, we had no pass rush. Denver got pressure with nobodies. We seem to think you need 4 first round DL to get 1 sack.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Vader said:

bad take. rodgers is the offense and in that context yes but he's getting consistent weak support from guys that want to be superstars  and are getting the opportunity but are failing 

Rodgers almost single handedly warriored the Jets the win but he doesn't run the routes, catch the ball, or kick the FGs

Totally disagree.  He was short throwing, skipping the balls today.  They even showed a shot of him yelling at his hands today.  

The Jetsy paradox.   The Packers want to win a SB and got rid of Rodgers in order to have a shot to do it.  Rodgers came to the Jets because we had coaches that wouldn’t hold him accountable and will never win a SB.  

• WTF? 1

11 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Disagree .... Breece was terrible today, the OL was terrible today, Garrett Wilson was terrible today, Robert Salad was the same as usual ... Rodgers was not able to overcome that.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

AR was missing throws, skipping the balls all day.  Even the sideways throws were awful.  He audibled into those WR screens incorrectly - mis-reading the defense all day.   Not recognizing the blitzes on multiple occasions. 

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

The Jetsy paradox.   The Packers want to win a SB and got rid of Rodgers in order to have a shot to do it.  Rodgers came to the Jets because we had coaches that wouldn’t hold him accountable and will never win a SB.  

Forget about the SB.

This team will have a hard enough time securing a wild card appearance. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

There has to be consequences for players with these penalties, just like my handle says. It's gone too far. Benchings, fines, even demotions and cuts if that's what it takes.

Had a ton of penalties last week too.  Just was swept under because we handled the Pats more easily.  Can not win games with 13 penalties for almost 100 yds.

• Upvote 4

Just now, slimjasi said:

Forget about the SB.

This team will have a hard enough time securing a wild card appearance. 

It’s early.  I’m watching the baby soft Chargers with a tough HC pushing the Chiefs around.

19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I still can't get over not giving 0 a run on the goal line.

Why would you do that when you can send Solomon Thomas out of the backfield as your number 1 receiving option?   I saw that play and almost smashed my effin tv set.  

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Vader said:

bad take. rodgers is the offense and in that context yes but he's getting consistent weak support from guys that want to be superstars  and are getting the opportunity but are failing 

Rodgers almost single handedly warriored the Jets the win but he doesn't run the routes, catch the ball, or kick the FGs

No running attack.  Mediocre pass blocking.  Multiple stupid penalties either wiping out 1st downs and giving difficult down and distance. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1