Please ban me

3 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

I vowed to stay away from these boards, after the loss on Sunday, since I know the miserable ****s here would be whining and bitching about everything. I posted a few positive vibes posts and I get 👎 from Jets fans. Makes total sense. Like guys here love to be in misery. 

So to save me from myself and keep me from coming back here to drown in hell, I ask to be banned  

@Maxman you are a kind man who was kind to my brother. Met you in person, when things were better. Love you and my heart breaks for you - hope the Jets bring you some happiness in such a difficult time. Not a better man on this planet  

@The Crusher ban me for being positive and calling people here out for being miserable ****s. Make a joke - seems like that’s the only thing you do around here that’s useful 

@slats useless 

@Charlie Brown Another great man, amongst idiots. Met him personally a while back. No nicer, kinder man on the planet. Also very kind to my brother before his passing and got him reinstated one last time. 

@TomShane miserable ****. Hated on my brother for just trying to be hopeful. Burn in hell  

@Jetsfan80 couldn’t be a more disgusting human on the planet. Who thinks he is actually intelligent, when he is just a hillbilly from Carolina. 

See you on the other side bitches. 

Or... exercise self control and behave like an adult. You dropped in here, acted like an a$$hole and now you're posting like that ^? 

😆

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pac said:

You gotta admit he's on to something with 80.

The funny thing is, he likes the guys he's met in person. Newsflash, most of us in person are pretty damn chill, funny guys in my encounters 

Dude is like a 15 year old girl.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The funny thing is, he likes the guys he's met in person. Newsflash, most of us in person are pretty damn chill, funny guys in my encounters 

Dude is like a 15 year old girl.

I have an incredible, jovial personality in person.  Yes.

13 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

I vowed to stay away from these boards, after the loss on Sunday, since I know the miserable ****s here would be whining and bitching about everything. I posted a few positive vibes posts and I get 👎 from Jets fans. Makes total sense. Like guys here love to be in misery. 

So to save me from myself and keep me from coming back here to drown in hell, I ask to be banned  

@Maxman you are a kind man who was kind to my brother. Met you in person, when things were better. Love you and my heart breaks for you - hope the Jets bring you some happiness in such a difficult time. Not a better man on this planet  

@The Crusher ban me for being positive and calling people here out for being miserable ****s. Make a joke - seems like that’s the only thing you do around here that’s useful 

@slats useless 

@Charlie Brown Another great man, amongst idiots. Met him personally a while back. No nicer, kinder man on the planet. Also very kind to my brother before his passing and got him reinstated one last time. 

@TomShane miserable ****. Hated on my brother for just trying to be hopeful. Burn in hell  

@Jetsfan80 couldn’t be a more disgusting human on the planet. Who thinks he is actually intelligent, when he is just a hillbilly from Carolina. 

The P-E-O-P-L-E's Captain approves this message!

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

@slats useless 

For when you sneak back on

Yet you make a remark about people from the Carolinas.

Go fornicate solo

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You bastard.  I was born and raised in northern New Jersey.

Only difference between Jersey and the rest of the eastern seaboard is that the other states aren’t a combination of swamp and trash dump. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We never usually do this, but in this case I sense that you want the peace of not being able to post. But you keep finding your way back here.

I banned your account, telling someone to burn in hell isn't cool.  Best of luck to you moving forward.

Unfortunately we weren't able to leave a light on for you. Go Jets.

The real tragedy is he tagged the wrong Tomshane account, so Tom will never see it.  He failed at failing!

• Haha 3