G Wilson - Hackett you suck

Nothing wrong about this except saying it to the press. I’ve told you guys repeatedly, this is not a modern NFL offense and the ONLY reason it worked in GB is because Rodgers was in him absolute prime. Now he’s old and surrounded by the Jets franchise.

• Upvote 2

Not sure why anyone would pay attention to a word this guy writes

always a neg spin, always trying to stir s-it up

How about writing how promising Allen looks or how Sherwood and McDonald look much improved

maybe how all the work and rehab rodgers put in appears to have paid off with his weekly improved mobility 

lastly how avt doesn’t appear to miss a beat after achilles

cimini is really a piece of garbage - just don’t pay attention to him

6 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Not sure why anyone would pay attention to a word this guy writes

always a neg spin, always trying to stir s-it up

How about writing how promising Allen looks or how Sherwood and McDonald look much improved

maybe how all the work and rehab rodgers put in appears to have paid off with his weekly improved mobility 

lastly how avt doesn’t appear to miss a beat after achilles

cimini is really a piece of garbage - just don’t pay attention to him

Allen looks good. I think it’s worth noting the staff and or the organization. appears more interested in juicing Halls stats than they do scoring touchdowns. I mean what exactly was that? And then trying to get NFL man of the year nominee Sol Thomas a touchdown too- hmm. Also applies to Gardner, who will be sparingly matched up against Jefferson to preserve this meaningless all pro status he’s somehow earned himself. The entire Jets operation, save Rodgers finding the fountain of youth needs to burnt to the ground, salted, and rebuilt. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, FootballLove said:

Wait.....I thought Aaron Rodgers was our OC...no? And Hackett is our Assistant QB Coach, no?

I'm so confused....

Nate Hackett: Here’s a game plan the staff worked up based upon the last twenty games played by this upcoming defense. I…

Aaron Rodgers: I’m going to run the same five plays I’ve been running since ‘97. Thanks though. 

14 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Allen looks good. I think it’s worth noting the staff and or the organization. appears more interested in juicing Halls stats than they do scoring touchdowns. I mean what exactly was that? And then trying to get NFL man of the year nominee Sol Thomas a touchdown too- hmm. Also applies to Gardner, who will be sparingly matched up against Jefferson to preserve this meaningless all pro status he’s somehow earned himself. The entire Jets operation, save Rodgers finding the fountain of youth needs to burnt to the ground, salted, and rebuilt. 

I’ll have you know Saleh said this week he might consider Allen for touches at the goal line.

11F52482-908B-4250-A81C-488E46EC41AE.thumb.jpeg.339468c6a52129665b9f93224d962b0f.jpeg

Is there a great NFL receiver not on a huge ego trip. I don't remember Jerry Rice exhibiting attitude. And he was better than all of these guys. Look at Diggs with Buffalo he was their key playmaker and they're not as good without him. I don't think they wanted to trade him but possibly he was impossible to deal with. And you can add many to this list. To play the position and be great maybe you've got to be a little crazy. 

I can't blame Hackett entirely.

Last season when Zack Wilson lead the nation in 3-and-outs, Hackett said most of our game plans never saw the field. You can't set defenses up to take advantage later in the game when you're constantly going 3 and out. You can't get other players involved when your starters are constantly going 3 and out.

Our last game against the Broncos, 10-9 final score, was a microcosm of last season. Defense played decent. But instead of going 3 and out due to Zack dirt-balling a short pass into the flat, we were going 3 and out due to one of our own players jumping off-sides (like 5 times in one game). Add Breece Halling gaining zero yards on like 10 carries on 1st and 2nd downs, that will do it too. 1st and goal from the 1 yard line? Breece lost yards on 1st and 2nd down.

Our team is not good enough to win no matter how bad our players play. We need 100% concentration and 100% effort from every player, every snap. If we do, we can be good, really good.