JetNation Made Sports Illustrated

Maxman

Found this on that NYJetsfan.com site...LMAO!

60,000 votes for jetnation? When I found this site off a google search, they never even came up. Who're they and where'd they'd get 60,000 votes from?

Hopefully SI.com sees the insane number and disqualifies them from that.

**** like that happens.. a friend of mine was selected to perform at Lollapalooza for the Last Band Standing thing, because a couple of the bands were cheating with voting bots to up their numbers.

6000 or so votes, I could understand... 60,000? gtfo.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found this on that NYJetsfan.com site...LMAO!

60,000 votes for jetnation? When I found this site off a google search, they never even came up. Who're they and where'd they'd get 60,000 votes from?

Hopefully SI.com sees the insane number and disqualifies them from that.

**** like that happens.. a friend of mine was selected to perform at Lollapalooza for the Last Band Standing thing, because a couple of the bands were cheating with voting bots to up their numbers.

6000 or so votes, I could understand... 60,000? gtfo.

That is a lot of votes. Not sure how you guys got the # that high but it is impressive\crazy anyway that you slice it.

The only thing this proves is that there are more losers on the Gang Green who are willing to spend the better part of a day hitting submit, backspace, submit over and over again.

Kind of shuts you up now doesn't it?

It's all fun and games man. Would much rather see JN win over JI, without a doubt.

The crying at JI is unbelievable. One guy gives instructions for casting multiple votes, then others start crying that WE'RE cheating.

Props to TX and a couple of others for pointing out their hypocrisy.

JetNation plays by the rules. In no way would we want a victory that was tarnished. Imagine that? It would be like winning 3 Super Bowls because of the "tuck rule". That would be terrible.

In the magazine it says, "JetsNation.com" and on the site "JetNation.com" Sucks that they made the mistake in the magazine where the people read the most and type in "JetsNation.com" and won't get anything.:Cuss:

THE_SOOTHSAYER

Board Administrator

If another site feels the need to cheat to win such a thing, let them. They know they are not legitimate.

All anyone has to do is log on here and they know who the top Jets site is.

Baghdad%20Bob.th.jpg

We're cheating because we're voting for our site? Cry me a river dickface.

JetNation #1.

Log onto JI and see you're #1? Yes the 40 year old men talking about how much they want a 16 year old girl and then 13 and 14 year old posters talking smack 24/7 is really making you the #1 site. You're the #1 site because of your pictures of the front page? ooooooo....Spare me.

bob giving props to tx....????? :eek:

"its the end of the world as we know it...

and i feel fine......"

It's the first worthwhile thing he's ever done. I figured a pat on the back was called for. Aren't you teachers all about "positive reinforcement?"

THE_SOOTHSAYER

If another site feels the need to cheat to win such a thing, let them. They know they are not legitimate.

classic chit over there...bunch of friggin babys...

I see this as less of a popularity contest and more of a loyalty contest...so far we've proven we have the most loyal memebers of all the sites thus making it the best site out of all of them. We may not have all the flash but we got the heart...and isn't that what being a Jet is all about especially now...no flash just grit and heart and the determination to win.

That's what makes us the best and deserving to win, so keep voting people show them that they are just a bunch of whiners who ban people for not agreeing with them. That we are a haven for true fans, allowing for dissagrements and differences of opinions but knowing that one thing unifies us all...we all love the Jets. Well almost all of us, I still don't understand why there are so many Pats fans that post here.

In the magazine it says, "JetsNation.com" and on the site "JetNation.com" Sucks that they made the mistake in the magazine where the people read the most and type in "JetsNation.com" and won't get anything.:Cuss:

I had them change the site. They apologized for the error. I am working on getting a retraction in print.

I see this as less of a popularity contest and more of a loyalty contest...so far we've proven we have the most loyal memebers of all the sites thus making it the best site out of all of them. We may not have all the flash but we got the heart...and isn't that what being a Jet is all about especially now...no flash just grit and heart and the determination to win.

That's what makes us the best and deserving to win, so keep voting people show them that they are just a bunch of whiners who ban people for not agreeing with them. That we are a haven for true fans, allowing for dissagrements and differences of opinions but knowing that one thing unifies us all...we all love the Jets. Well almost all of us, I still don't understand why there are so many Pats fans that post here.

I think spud's got it with his loyalty theory and this coming from a guy who posts at both sites-I like what you're posting lately spud ....welcome

I am thinking that a 'Thank you' is in order.

My name is Akhilesh, but everybody just calls me Akhi. I live in Bombay, and work in Dell call center. I have good friend who is member of Jetnation, so he asked me to vote for this wonderful site.

It was a slow night in the call center, so I and 50 of my co-workers voted all night long. Hopefully, we help to win contest.

I love American football, even though I don't get to watch often. My friend makes me into a fan of the New York Jets.

My name is Akhilesh, but everybody just calls me Akhi. I live in Bombay, and work in Dell call center. I have good friend who is member of Jetnation, so he asked me to vote for this wonderful site.

It was a slow night in the call center, so I and 50 of my co-workers voted all night long. Hopefully, we help to win contest.

I love American football, even though I don't get to watch often. My friend makes me into a fan of the New York Jets.

OK Tom Shane alert!!!!!!

THE_SOOTHSAYER

Oh Sooth and his ego... It makes it extra worse that Jetnation is winning to him as well, he hates this site (it's censored as a naughty word on JI). I really hope someone kicks him in the nuts and helps him realize that he isn't the f'ing POTUS (I will retract this sentence upon receiving confirmation that Sooth is actually George W.), he's just the owner of an NFL fan site.

Why does Akhilesh have the same IP address as Max?

Archived