What are u listening to right now?

7 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Jimmy Page stated this was the most innovative band he's seen in 20 years.  I saw them at a club in Charlotte

that holds 1500, they were unreal.  2 Piece band sounds like 4 piece.

saw them a couple of years ago with the Artic Monkeys....they really do rock.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Jimmy Page stated this was the most innovative band he's seen in 20 years.  I saw them at a club in Charlotte

that holds 1500, they were unreal.  2 Piece band sounds like 4 piece.

1 minute ago, peebag said:

saw them a couple of years ago with the Artic Monkeys....they really do rock.

I see/hear White Stripes with a better drummer.

• Upvote 1

Everything Erroll Garner. And I do mean everything. I think he groans better than Glenn Gould, but maybe that's just me. Garner didn't read or write music, but what a master. He was called a short no good crippled n igger, and then most of his audience was white. The crap this dude went through. RI fn P. If you don't know him, introduce yourself. 

He was great friends with Nat King Cole, who also went through a sh it ton of sh it from both sides. Blessings on Garner and Cole. xo

28 minutes ago, peebag said:

This is why Clapton is God.

I listen to the Fillmore performance of Let it Rain at least weekly.  Not only vintage Clapton, but also one of my all-time favorite rhythm combinations (the late Carl Radle and the lid-flipped Jim Gordon) at the peak of their powers.  Great stuff!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, peebag said:

I can't believe this is over 40 years old...and I listened to it when it first came out...:o

Dude, I can't believe you know that record.  You're stock just appreciated exponentially in my book.  Thanks for reminding me of it.  Bolin is one of the semi-unsung gunslingers.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I will miss Greg Allman....

The original hospice story has been amended:

"This story has been updated to include the contents of a statement issued by Allman through his manager.  It’s the piece we were hoping for earlier today, when I originally published this article.

Gregg’s statement follows: “Hey everyone. I just wanted y’all to know that I’m currently home in Savannah resting on my doctor’s orders. I want to thank you for all the love that you are sending. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Keep Rockin’ “

Read More: Gregg Allman Denies Hospice, Thanks Fans For The Love | http://97x.com/gregg-allman-enters-hospice/?trackback=tsmclip