Free vip content

SD Jets Fan

Make that 1....

Counterstrike is mine... lol

Whoawhoawhoa, somebody beat counterstrike and didn't tell me?

Anyway, the *********.com thing is bull****, always has been. We shouldn't do that site any favors for pulling that crap alone. Competition can only make the good sites better and the ****ty sites disband, so what are they afraid of? :confused: Nevermind.

Now I've got some rep to give out.

Wow.

Someone PM's me that my last article is on JI, with no JN link as usual. So I go to the site for the first time in I don't know how long, and see it credited to Sperm Edwards at "AsteriskNation.com" (no joke - exactly like that). The thread is locked, but the content is (of course) still left there.

I really never got in the middle of these "You suck. No - YOU suck. No YOUUUU suck" garbage among fellow Jets fans. It is petty. You don't want someone on your site? Ban him. But to ********* over names like they're dirty words is the type of censorship that would make the FCC blush with embarrassment.

You know what? This site exists. It has existed. It will continue to exist. Acknowledging our content (to make up for their own "insider" content that either has little to offer, or outright missed the boat on some news before it was public) without acknowledging its source is bush league. ANY rumored news there is required to have a link in the thread. Except *********.com (or now asterisknation.com). That's allowed to go through.

Whatever. This stuff is so beneath me (and that’s saying something). So now that I feel dirtied: fire away, SDjetsfan. Let's see what else I wasn't getting for $55 & see how it matches up to paying absolutely nothing.

SE

Max..

Why don't you invite Sooth out to a nice dinner...

Then maybe we can merge these sites, and turn it into the ultimate jets fan utopia..

That would hurt the real enemy hear.. TGG.com

Enemy, huh? News to us. Are you a member at TGG? I would love for you to show us all where there are threads bashing JN? Or even JI.:roll:

Enemy, huh? News to us. Are you a member at TGG? I would love for you to show us all where their are threads bashing JN? Or even JI.:roll:

Did you reaally just take time out of your day to respond seriously to a Boom Boom post?

Dear Sooth,

Please for the sake of everybody with a JI VIP Membership,Step your game up. You can only fuel that boat for so long with these horrible articles and BS "Insider" content. This is like the 5th or 6th person who has come right out and said the VIP content is a joke and a waste of money. That thread your VIP members started was deleted very fast but it didn't go unnoticed. Free T-shirts only go so far.

In fact I have a JI T-shirt. I just cut it up into a bunch of 3x3 squares...So I can use them to whip my ass next time I take a sh*t.

You're arms are to short to box with GOD.

All My Love,

Smizzy

Archived